Trusted Contributor

Re: Next Studio Park Collection -- Leah Williams

I bought Courtney’s summer sweatshirt in blue. I love it. I’m so sick of negativity on here. I think Courtney gave input on the designs. I enjoy her and her opinions. I think each host has unique tastes. I also think that Candace Bure gives her input to her design team. I love her shows. I think Isaac used to design but now a team does it (someone said he sold his name). His line is no longer creative in my opinion. It’s PIMA, lace (ugh), 24/7.

I also love D&C’s design team and Gary knows absolutely what each item is during presentations.
Esteemed Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

I guess I see this from a different perspective.  I really don't care at all about the backstories of how the collections came to be, or how much input (or lack therefore) each host had in the designs.

I'm enjoying seeing each collection -- it's something else to see and potentially shop.  

I purchase from many different brands on QVC.  Most of what's offered I would never buy.  I shop the same with the Studio Park line.  I like to see it first, and then decide if it's what I want.

Trying to look like one of the hosts???  That's ridiculous.

@Caaareful Shopper 

Totally agree and I shop in a similar fashion. It's the same for any other clothing retailer --- they are going to offer a LOT of clothing that doesn't work for me --- but they may have a few items I really like. Same w/ "real" designers. I LOVE me some Ralph Lauren clothing --- but even w/ that line, there are items I don't like and/or they don't fit w/ my current lifestyle. Doesn't make any of them bad, just they don't work for me.

Re: Studio Park, I love the host's enthusiasm and it does give these hosts something exciting, something new, to do w/ their job. I mean, let's get real --- if you had to talk about some of the items these hosts have to go out and sale --- wouldn't you want to pep up the job w/ something new that you had some part, no matter how small, in creating? I would.

"What we practice daily is what we build a life on. Practice peace, love & kindness."
Honored Contributor

I'm always looking forward to something different and new.

I'm also looking forward to the future re: entertainment.  The new CEO (or whatever) of HSN / Quarte mentioned 'entertainment'.

It would be nice to have, say, a well-known musician or singer wearing one of Q's or HSN's fashions.  Maybe remotely or a video.

Now that I'm thinking about it, doesn't Reese Witherspoon sing?  She has a new clothing line here.  

Well, just thinking out loud........

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Regular Contributor

I agree with you!

Thank you for being a positive, thoughtful contributor.  Too few of you!

Honored Contributor

This is one of Leah's items debuting tomorrow.  I'm looking forward to fully seeing all the colors in this -- pretty!

May be an image of sleepwear and indoor

May be an image of 2 people, people standing, outdoors and tree

Valued Contributor

Way too many long sleeve tops. Its almost 100 degrees where I live today and just looking @ that top made me sweat! it is very pretty though and Leah is a beautiful woman.
Honored Contributor

@ladyfox412    Also made that decision in the 80's -  now if I'm home all day, I alternate between one of my old cotton dresses or pull on pants of some sort.  Convenience and comfort rule here.

Honored Contributor

Leah's blouse is very pretty.  It's cool where I live so this would be perfect.  I am looking forward to seeing the presentation.