Honored Contributor

Next Season Fashion Items You're Looking For?

I'd really like a seasonless gray leopard denim jacket. So far, I've only bumped into one which was by Kylie Jenner and the hem was frayed.  I prefer something a little more polished.

Honored Contributor

Re: Next Season Fashion Items You're Looking For?

Absolutely nothing!  I've already got so much there's no place to put it.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

In general, I'd like QVC to take the risk of presenting fashion-forward items.  I am so tired of the $40 - $60 so-called essentials.  I can get good solid color t-shirts elsewhere for $20.

Fresh, sexy denim styles.  Not just boyfriend shirts, or shirts with pockets on the chest.  More lux fabrics.  Open a V-neck that's truly a V-neck.   

Shake it up a bit with jewelry too!  QVC always plays it so safe with their designs.  If it sold before they do it again & again, just in a different color or number in a set, then they call it New Today.  

Contributor

I want to see capris and crops in petite lengths!!!  The hosts and product presenters always say that anywhere between the knee and the ankle is OK.  But the whole pant needs to be proportioned for a petite or it just doesn't look the way the designer intended!! Rise is too long, the sizing intented for the thigh area is at our knees, hem details are too low on the leg, etc,etc!!!  I have purchased lots of full length pants from QVC in petite length (THANK YOU)  Why can't we have capris and crop pants???

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

Absolutely nothing!  I've already got so much there's no place to put it.

@Kachina624 

i just bought a new bed with drawers in the base. Viola!

lol

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I watched some of the fashion clearance shows on ShopHQ yesterday and Maia and Erin mentioned that a trend for 2020 would be tonal dressing.

I already dress this way; I prefer lace or embroidery, even buttons, to be tonal rather than contrasting so I'm curious to see how it plays out

Honored Contributor

Next season?????   Are you talking about Spring?   That's months away and I haven't even worn some of the winter things I bought.  I'm not one to rush my life along.  

Respected Contributor

Nothing. I don't buy new things every season. That seems silly to me, but then I don't chase trends. 

I've picked up a few winter pieces on sale at Talbots, but have donated 3 things for each piece that I bought. I'll check the upcoming Lilly Pulitzer sale for some golf things, but that's about it. 

~The more someone needs to brag about how wonderful, special, successful, wealthy or important they are, the greater the likelihood that it isn't true. ~

Honored Contributor

I would like a pair of bleach denim full length straight leg jeans for spring & summer. I only own & wear medium & dark wash jeans now. 

Honored Contributor

I am going to be on the look out for a lined linen blazer but that is about it.  I noticed the daffodills in my yard are peaking through.