Respected Contributor

@lolakimono ....no

Esteemed Contributor

I don't think so...........

Honored Contributor

LOVE THEM!   

I had a jacket like that many years ago during the time I lived in CA (1970-89).  

I wish I could recall exactly ...  I think it was when I lived in San Francisco.  I found it in a thrift shop.

Love to have another one!

Esteemed Contributor

I like the concept but not this particular design.  I've seen newsprint in fabric made into furniture pieces (mostly side chairs).  This appears to be more of the "ad section" of a newspaper and what I've seen, and like much better, is more of the newsprint itself with a few ads here and there.

If I were that size, and younger, I'd probably wear the newsprint design in fashion pieces.  

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Esteemed Contributor

No to both of these.  I'm not opposed to newsprint fabric, but it has to be a smaller scale, with fewer big ads.

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Honored Contributor

@ALRATIBA wrote:

LOVE THEM!   

I had a jacket like that many years ago during the time I lived in CA (1970-89).  

I wish I could recall exactly ...  I think it was when I lived in San Francisco.  I found it in a thrift shop.

@ALRATIBA 

thank goodness for you! I didn't want to be the only one that liked them! lol

If it weren't for those pesky pull on pants (and the size) I think we would enjoy shopping in each others' closets! Woman Wink

Respected Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

@ALRATIBA wrote:

LOVE THEM!   

@ALRATIBA 

If it weren't for those pesky pull on pants (and the size) I think we would enjoy shopping in each others' closets! Woman Wink

I like the fact that you're not afraid to say you like something, even when most of the responses are negative. I try to be brave and do the same, as I fairly frequently feel as though something isn't necessarily for me, but I really don't think it's so bad for some people.

Respected Contributor

That is an awesome outfit. Love it!

Esteemed Contributor

@jonbon wrote:

@Andreatoo wrote:

@ALRATIBA wrote:

LOVE THEM!   

@ALRATIBA 

I like the fact that you're not afraid to say you like something, even when most of the responses are negative. I try to be brave and do the same, as I fairly frequently feel as though something isn't necessarily for me, but I really don't think it's so bad for some people.

@jonbon @Andreatoo @ALRATIBA 

Thank you for giving me the courage to say I love these pants. Now granted I would lose the blazer, the white shirt and the dressy sandals that look like they have lucite heels. Instead i would like them styled with a black linen shirt or blouse and maybe gladiator sandals and a slouchy hobo bag.

Honored Contributor

Don't like the print

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"