Respected Contributor

Re: Newest colors for Fall: Fashion world already setting color trends.

Even though I do love rich fall colors, these new ones look the best on me and I hope to see some new clothes in these colors in my near future!

Honored Contributor

Now, if I could escape to that chalet, I'd be overjoyed to wear all those icy shades.  

I do have to say they are more "winter" than "fall" - or is that putting too fine a point on it?

I am pretty impressed with Gary Goben.  D&Co. used to be stodgy but he seems to be bringing modernity.  There were some edgy jackets in the line recently,  including one like something Lisa Rinna had.  It, not surprisingly, sold out.

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.
Respected Contributor

Those shades all wash me out too.  However, not planning to buy a seasonal wardrobe so it doesn't matter.

Valued Contributor

I love the cool toned pastels.  I do not like wearing warm tones or browns.  I tend to buy pieces I like regardless of what they tell me is "in."  I also keep my favorite clothes as many seasons as they still fit and look nice.  I don't shop for an entire wardrobe every year, just a few pieces that really call to me.

"It doesn't matter if the glass is half-full or half-empty as long as you still have the rest of the bottle."
Honored Contributor

THOSE LOOK LIKE SPRINGTIME PASTELS.  I ALSO PREFER JEWEL TONES.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

I thought I heard several of the hosts talk about "merlot" shades as the hot color for fall/winter.. 

Cinderella is proof that a new pair of shoes can change your life!
Trusted Contributor

@ciao_bella wrote:

I thought I heard several of the hosts talk about "merlot" shades as the hot color for fall/winter.. 

Marsala was the Pantone color of the year - 2015. They usually come up with new highlighted color palettes every Fall/Winter, however. Usually in Nov/Dec they announce the next color of the year. This does not preclude other colors which will be popular, which Pantone will show as well.

I Discovered That I Can Be Myself Without the Sky Falling In
Honored Contributor

@Adelina wrote:

I am loving those soft colors!

Pantone is offering a free webinar on Colors for Fall/Winter 2016-17@ on July 30th @ 10 a.m. PT/1 p.m. ET.

http://www.pantone.com/Resources/MonthlyIssues/20150714-12286/en-na/index.html?utm_medium=email&utm_...

Nuts!  Can't make it at that time & didn't see a replay.  Please, please report back once it airs....okay?  thanks!!!! 

Respected Contributor

Oh this is so me.  I am particularly fond of romping in the snow in my full length pink fox coat, teehee, with nothing underneath.

Trusted Contributor

@sidsmom wrote:

@Adelina wrote:

I am loving those soft colors!

Pantone is offering a free webinar on Colors for Fall/Winter 2016-17@ on July 30th @ 10 a.m. PT/1 p.m. ET.

http://www.pantone.com/Resources/MonthlyIssues/20150714-12286/en-na/index.html?utm_medium=email&utm_...

Nuts!  Can't make it at that time & didn't see a replay.  Please, please report back once it airs....okay?  thanks!!!! 

I certainly will @sidsmom!

I Discovered That I Can Be Myself Without the Sky Falling In