Honored Contributor

Re: New swing sweater is up for ordering!

On 10/24/2014 MarilynM said:
On 10/24/2014 terrier3 said:

I so happy I saw this post!

I have the WK olive skirt and wondered what to wear with it.

I just got the sweater in olive. I have some bronze color beads that will look great with this!

terrier3....there are quite a few things that work with the olive skirt. I already got the mosaic print in the Clay, A259615, and it looks good with the olive. The A230025 is a great top that's now coming in olive and the A230025, animal ponte jacket which I have in the olive should work great. I've been collecting olive pieces to work with the skirt. Now if he would only to olive opaque tights!

Thanks...just what I need - encouragement to shop some more!

Esteemed Contributor

On 10/24/2014 Cheryl in KY said:

Price has dropped on this sweater (thank you QVC!) to a "Featured Price" under $50.00. If you ordered at the original price be sure to give customer service a call!!! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}

Thanks SO much, Cheryl! I'm off to call CS right now to get the price on my two sweaters adjusted.{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Frequent Contributor

On 10/24/2014 HAPPY LADY said:
On 10/24/2014 Cheryl in KY said:

Price has dropped on this sweater (thank you QVC!) to a "Featured Price" under $50.00. If you ordered at the original price be sure to give customer service a call!!! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}

Thanks Cheryl in KY! You saved me $10.38!!! It only took three people, in customer service working on this very technical mathematical project many, many minutes to come up with 3 different price adjustment totals for my 2 sweaters. I always take a deep breath when price differences are created because I know this is not c/s strong suit. And then when you tell them the tax has to be adjusted that just about does them in. Today, the first c/s guy I got told me he would send in my price adjustment request to corporate and I would get a follow up call in 2 weeks. WHAT{#emotions_dlg.w00t}

That is too funny!!!

Esteemed Contributor

OK, how's this for Catch 22? I called CS for a price adjustment on my two sweaters, but after three days they are still IN PROCESS (as usual). Apparently she can't make the adjustment while the status is in process. BUT she said that they have actually shipped, because she is seeing a "shipped" screen when she keys in my order number. So she put in a request for the status to be changed to shipped. Then tomorrow, if it actually says "shipped" I can call again and request a price adjustment. Maybe they're hoping I'll forget?

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Valued Contributor

I have another funny c/s price adjustment story. I had called for the same issue as today. A reduced price; this time it was for one item. I took her forever to get the credit 'figured out" and then it was wrong and then I added she also needed to adjust the sales tax for the new lower price. She said "May I put you on hold"? for the third time. When she came back that time she told me what my credit was going to be and I said to her "I can't tell you how much I want to say, Oh, ok, but the credit you stated is more than the price of the item and shipping and tax combined." My conscious just wouldn't let me do it. She then said "May I put you on hold"? I said sure. A few minutes later a supervisor came on and came up with the correct numbers. What a way to run a business. Many businesses scam off the 1cent and make millions. QVC gives you all kinds of adjustments.{#emotions_dlg.confused1}

Respected Contributor

It certainly pays to read the Linea Forum - had ordered the Swing Sweater in Black just this morning along with the WK 6 Gore Skirt and Black Faux Fur Coat! Just called CS and got my price adjustment!

Thank you Cheryl in KY - for posting the price change!

Honored Contributor

I just called as well and got a partial price adjustment. I mentioned about the tax difference and she mentioned we just change the sub total amount! I said, no in the past the tax and S&H also has to be taken into account as where I am there is tax on the S&H as well as the tax itself!

C/S was sending it up to corporate care where I think they have a bigger calculator!{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

I should hear via e mail within a few days what the total refund is (it should be $10.11 back) not just the subtotal difference.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼