Honored Contributor

New suggestion, s'il vous plait (if you please)

When someone asks about a hostess apparel, please give the name of the item the hostess was showing when you saw the whatever it was.  Many just say the jacket Amy was wearing.  What day, what item number was she marketing when you saw the jacket or whatever it was?  It takes time to ask that question and then some do not even reply and it takes time to look it all up.  It's just a suggestion.  Now you can throw the rotten tomatoes.   

Trusted Contributor

Re: New suggestion, s'il vous plait (if you please)

Great reminder for all.

Honored Contributor

@Nonametoday.  No rotten tomatoes; you're absolutely right.  Trying to answer all the "what was (insert name) wearing" questions could be a full-time job for somebody.  I think they are under the impression a QVC employee is assigned to answer those questions.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

Great suggestion...there were times when I wanted to help the poster but it would have taken hours to narrow down the request. The more information/description the better it will be to help!

Honored Contributor

I think it would be nice if they do the research on their own instead of relying on someone else to do the work for them. (Im sure some do)

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)