Respected Contributor

it seems that a lot of these problems developed since the new CEO started.  I never remember having so many issues with IT.  I have really cut back on my clothes shopping.  I only buy items I know I will be keeping.

New Contributor

Definitely off with sizing and color choices.  The ordering process is a nightmare.  A definite glitch in their system.  I will not order till this is rectified.  

Super Contributor

Yet another "glitch"

Shoes are the same way

size glitch.jpg
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

It almost looks as if QVC's IT department is determined to undermine the corporation. . .

Trusted Contributor

I sure hope this is not the new way they are displaying the different sizes available ....it is soooo confusing.

and regarding the easy pay issues....yes having problems..  I received response from QVC...upgrade from social team.  upgrade to system.  don't know when it will be fixed.  the usual response.  ******

Esteemed Contributor

Add to the problems: QVC gave me 1/2 of my credit last week. When I called Customer Service, they said to call back "next Friday and see if the other half will be processed." Sounds like more trouble at QVC than IT problems to me.

That was my final purchase (and return). Not going to be making any more!

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Respected Contributor

Re: New sizing ?

[ Edited ]

@Reilley    If this might  help you at all I think several days ago another poster said if you are trying to print the return form just print it blank (i.e. don't fill in anything) and it will produce the document.  Then I guess you just fill in  the information by hand.

I don't have a printer and haven't needed to return anything but maybe this will resolve your problem.

They certainly raise a lot of barriers to having a satisfying shopping experience here.  Their software system/mainframe--what ever it is--is woefully out of date.  As a decidedly NON computer savvy  person I know that much where having a state of the art computer system was essential.  Lived through three new system implementations in thirty-five years with one employer, with the "tweaking" of the latest about to get underway when I took early retirement in June, 2017.

Best,

aroc3435

Washington, DC

Esteemed Contributor

@Winkk wrote:

it seems that a lot of these problems developed since the new CEO started.  I never remember having so many issues with IT.  I have really cut back on my clothes shopping.  I only buy items I know I will be keeping.

You must have forgot all about the pages and pages of complaints in Customer Care that were there with the SAME problems before the new CEO.  I didn't though....

A Negative Mind ~ Will give you a Negative Life