Valued Contributor

What the heck is up with the sizing on QVC.com...letters that don't make sense...seems odd and not easy...must click on every box.....DIDICULOUS...I thought my internet switched to a different language..

Esteemed Contributor

@mariadomenica    Something crazy is going on. 

for example.   Look at this craziness

https://www.qvc.com/Vionic-Adjustable-Unisex-Recovery-Slide-Sandals---Rejuvenate.product.A479124.htm...

'yesterday I tried to print a label to return an item and the return label wouldn't load.     I finally gave up and made my own.

Constant glitches and problems with this website .  Pathetic really.

Honored Contributor

@mariadomenica wrote:

What the heck is up with the sizing on QVC.com...letters that don't make sense...seems odd and not easy...must click on every box.....DIDICULOUS...I thought my internet switched to a different language..

@mariadomenica - I noticed that, too, and sent an email to the Social Team about it.  It's clearly another glitch in the system and they can relay that to the I.T. department.

Respected Contributor

How crazy.  Surely it must be a glitch.  But even if it is that's crazy enough.

I just checked an item I've been stalking to buy in another color.  When I click on the color it gives the size - chambray x-small - then underneath the colors it gives the size as large.

I'd be afraid to order anything at this point.

Esteemed Contributor

@Venezia     I just sent an email to the social team too.  Honestly, there is no excuse for this.   A shopping channel that reaches as many people as the Q does should not have these kinds of issues.  It's not just one issue, it's many many issues. 

Honored Contributor

@Venezia   Yes, it started sometime yesterday.  A lot of items have messed up sizing.

I looked at the Logo leggings from yesterday's TSV and found the same weird mix-up.

Respected Contributor

Forget the sizing......theyre screwing up Easy Pay payments.  Nothing is going through.  I paid my easy pays off on July 1, theyre still in billing.  This is screwing up my bank account!

Respected Contributor

I truly think QVC is being taken over by aliens. 

Its Happening Area 51 GIF by MOODMAN

Super Contributor

I also recd 2 tops, same item number, shipped from same city and same shipping method arriving same day!  No return label in either.  I also purchased same top, different color for my sister and a label was included!  I tried printing from QVC website for return labels but after filling out the info required, mine wouldn't print (tried several times).  I know how to work printers and computers so this is not a user error!  I called CS and they sent me a return shipping label via email but not the portion why I would be returning it.  Too many steps for a "customer" to have to take!

Super Contributor

Glad to hear others are seeing what I am seeing with the sizes/colors. (Well, not really glad at all, just good to know I am not alone). As others have said, a bad situation for QVC and anyone who wants to order. Hoping that this glitch will be fixed soon.

Many, many tech glitches on the Q's website. I think it needs a complete rewrite...