Trusted Contributor

New "How Timeless" Jeans by D&Co

So these new jeans just showed up online. Look like "skinny jeans" in the picture, but they're described as straight leg and semi-fitted. I'm looking for something comparable to DG2 superstretch skinny jeans. Most of the reviews on other How Timeless pants say they run a little large, and I'm really not sure about a full elastic waist. Would love some opinions if you'd like to share. Thanks!

Denim & Co. How Timeless Regular Straight Leg Pull-On Jeans

Honored Contributor

Re: New ""How Timeless"" Jeans by D&Co

Hi Bon. If you are looking for something comparable to the superstretch fabric, the D&C "How Timeless" are either 99% cotton, 1% spandex or 96%/6%. The material is nothing like superstretch which is cotton, rayon, poly and spandex.

Trusted Contributor

Re: New ""How Timeless"" Jeans by D&Co

On 10/1/2014 LipstickDiva said:

Hi Bon. If you are looking for something comparable to the superstretch fabric, the D&C "How Timeless" are either 99% cotton, 1% spandex or 96%/6%. The material is nothing like superstretch which is cotton, rayon, poly and spandex.

Thanks, Lipstick. Yeah, I know the fabric is quite different -- I was just thinking they might be similar in fit. I have all colors in the superstretch skinny jeans (classic colors) and wear them all the time. I've yet to find any other jeans as comfortable and well-fitting, at least for me. And I'm a size 16. My husband compliments me every time I wear them, and it never gets old. {#emotions_dlg.wub}