Esteemed Contributor

New peplum GILI jacket that was sold out last week is now back in lots of sizes.

I bought this jacket in cappucino and it's just lovely. 

All week its been sold out in that color and in the pink. It seems to have popped up in lots of sizes this morning. 

No easy pay right now, but take a look!Screen Shot 2017-03-12 at 9.16.45 AM.png

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Respected Contributor

Re: New peplum GILI jacket that was sold out last week is now back in lots of sizes.

@gardensla

I purchased in the black version.  It should be delivered tomorrow.  I also liked the other two colors, but first I want to check sizing. I purchased my usual GILI size.  I noticed this adorable jacket a few weeks prior to seeing it offered on Jill.  Thanks for the information.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: New peplum GILI jacket that was sold out last week is now back in lots of sizes.

I ordered my usual GILI size 8 (34D bra)  in non-knits and it was spot on. 

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Esteemed Contributor

@gardensla Thanx for the heads up.I just took the plunge & ordered it in the cappuchino.I never ordered Gili before. I heard they run small.I'm usually size xs/4.I ordered up to a size 6 because I didn't want it skin tight.Did I make a mistake? Should I change it to a size xs?

Honored Contributor

I wanted that jacket but I am long waisted and wondered if the waist would be around my rib cage.?..it sure looked short waisted on air.

Esteemed Contributor

@NicksmomESQ

I would be a size 6 in this jacket in Linea but am an 8 in GILI. I think you will be happy you went up a size. I would not have been able to comfortably zip up the 6.

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Esteemed Contributor

@gardensla Thanx!!