Honored Contributor

New jeans from Frame

[ Edited ]

Frame has a couple of new jeans.  The trend is still relaxed.  This one is called Le Nik.  It's in blue shade or black.  It's quite long.  33" inseam, unrolled.  9" rise and leg opening is 13.25".  The way they styled it is with a 3" cuff.  A little to too long for me. Made from Pima cotton.

jeans front full body view

this is the black version

This is a Tuxedo skinny   Inseam 29"  10" leg opening 9: rise  Made from Supima cotton  (another type of cotton)

jeans front full body view alt:hover

jeans front view

A mini bootcut  33" inseam & 16" leg opening.  Conservative cut

jeans front view

And a straight  29" inseam 13" leg opening 11" rise

Esteemed Contributor

33" is the perfect inseam for me in a pair of jeans.  I like the cut of Le Nik, too.

Cogito ergo sum
Respected Contributor

I'm liking the Le Nik too.  I'm assuming if a 33" inseam the bottom is just folded up once to make the cuff?  I like the size of the cuff - not too small, not too big.

The skinny jeans don't look fashionable to me anymore.  Maybe I'm just tired of them. 

When cooler weather arrives and I feel like putting on a pair of jeans I will think about cuffing my hems up to about that length.

Flowers are nature's way of laughing
Honored Contributor

@jellyBEAN wrote:

I'm liking the Le Nik too.  I'm assuming if a 33" inseam the bottom is just folded up once to make the cuff?  I like the size of the cuff - not too small, not too big.

The skinny jeans don't look fashionable to me anymore.  Maybe I'm just tired of them. 

When cooler weather arrives and I feel like putting on a pair of jeans I will think about cuffing my hems up to about that length.

Yes. I like the cuff too.  The cuff is 3".  Skinny is still around.  It grows stronger in winter with boots to tuck in.  Skinny's been around at least since 2005  (first appeared in London)  LOL.  lots of people (including me) are tired of them.  But they are classic cut.  I won't get rid of mine.  Got boots to wear with em. Rises are still high (maybe to most forums members)  But a little lower now. 8" is the lowest they've been, but nowhere the 7" they once were.   I've always loved them high.

Respected Contributor

I ordered several pair of jeans online. They sent (by mistake) a pair of AG Prima jeans which i did not order, along with a pair of Rag & Bone that i did order. They were packaged in the same shrink wrap.

The AG jeans must have been a return they stuck in there. Looked to be washed in TSP. The fabric was heavy and damp, like a rag. These are premium jeans huh?  yuk. and not made in USA.

The Rag & Bone were nothing special,  not worth the $70 to me. Too much spandex, the style is ankle skinny but the hems were unfinished and frayed.

Honored Contributor

@CatsyCline wrote:

I ordered several pair of jeans online. They sent (by mistake) a pair of AG Prima jeans which i did not order, along with a pair of Rag & Bone that i did order. They were packaged in the same shrink wrap.

The AG jeans must have been a return they stuck in there. Looked to be washed in TSP. The fabric was heavy and damp, like a rag. These are premium jeans huh?  yuk. and not made in USA.

The Rag & Bone were nothing special,  not worth the $70 to me. Too much spandex, the style is ankle skinny but the hems were unfinished and frayed.

You said "They"  who are they?  Rag & Bone and AG are two different jean companies.  You received apackage with both?  When you order online, you order directly from each jean company.  You sound a little confused.  I think you are mixing them up from someone else. 

Esteemed Contributor

@songbird wrote:

@CatsyCline wrote:

You said "They"  who are they?  Rag & Bone and AG are two different jean companies.  You received apackage with both?  When you order online, you order directly from each jean company.  You sound a little confused.  I think you are mixing them up from someone else. 

@songbird 

Several stores/boutiques carry different brands of jeans. Anthropologie comes to mind selling Mother, AG, 3 x 1, AMO and the list goes on.

Honored Contributor

@magicmoodz wrote:

@songbird wrote:

@CatsyCline wrote:

@songbird 

Several stores/boutiques carry different brands of jeans. Anthropologie comes to mind selling Mother, AG, 3 x 1, AMO and the list goes on.

I don't buy them.  I always buy directly from the company that makes them.  I never buy from Antropology for one.  They sell cast off jeans.  Jeans that were farmed out overseas.  All premium jeans are made in the U.S.A. and are sold directly from the jean companies online.  Not cast off pieces from boutiques, etc..they are excellent quality and the companies stand behind them. 

Honored Contributor
I like the mini-bootcut jeans, and the length of them work for me, as does the color. The rest, to me, are just "meh". To each their own.
"To each their own, in all things".
Respected Contributor

@songbird wrote:

@CatsyCline wrote:

Well bless your heart my dear I ordered online from a retailer which sells many jean lines. 

3x1 is another one available. . Did not care for the style.

They have J Brand, Current Elliott and some others. True Religion, Mother

the other jeans were packaged separately.  AG and Rag Bone were wrapped in the same package.  heh heh one fell off the truck so to speak

and other than the ugly AG pair i wouldn call them cast-offs