Honored Contributor

Trave is a brand new jean line.  Not for everyone because some  are 100% cotton. Like this one. No stretch.  Which means you will have to "break them  in".  That means a couple of times wear.  All jeans except for skinny can be 100% cotton.  They are cut a little larger too.  So you should get your usual size. They don't even have a site yet, they are that new.  You can get them at Shopbop.  Here is one.  Great color, but all cotton jeans are drenched in color.  Raw hem.  Made in USA of course.

Trusted Contributor

Oh my gosh, it’s about time! I hate stretch in denim and always have. Not a fan of spandex period. I hope other designers do this also. 

Esteemed Contributor

Love, love, love 100% cotton jeans! Even better to have them USA made. Thanks for a great "heads up"!! I'm all over these jeans. Heart

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Frequent Contributor

I also love all cotton jeans and am glad to see that several brands are now offering this option. I’m ok with 1% or 2% stretch but some are sooooo stretchy. Ugh. 

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

To get a pair of no stretch jeans to fit right you have to squeeze yourself into them because they bag out and become ill fitting/looking after wearing a few hours.  These also have a high waist which can be very uncomfortable for those of us who are short torsoed!  

Respected Contributor

they look nice but once the model sits down,  guaranteed baggy butt and saggy crotch

Honored Contributor

I prefer the 1% Elastane.  That stretch bounces back.  I have only one jean that is all 100% cotton.  It took me forever to get the waist closed LOL.  No trouble getting them up over hips, as I hardly have hips to begin with.  I finally did.  Sat with the jean on in a tub of warm water.  It eventually conformed to my body. But with stretch, you get them up immediately.  So... I'm not that much of a fan of 100% cotton.  1% stretch is ideal for me.

Valued Contributor

I ordered the Irina slim ankle jeans, can’t wait to get them!

Honored Contributor

New jean companies are popping up like dandelions in May.  Scarcely a week goes by that we don't hear of a new one.  I wonder how many will be around in 5 years?  I'll take mine with a little elastic.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

New jean companies are popping up like dandelions in May.  Scarcely a week goes by that we don't hear of a new one.  I wonder how many will be around in 5 years?  I'll take mine with a little elastic.

Most of the new ones are premium jeans made in the USA.  The most successful ones happen to be British companies with factories in te U.S.A. Rag & Bone, Frame, 3X1 etc. All are thriving. Part of the reason is the tariffs that are now put on cheap labor jeans.  The prices are rising.  Plus people are tired of fast fashion.  They want more quality in the clothes. USA jeans have always been expensive.  You are paying for highly skilled labor in unions. The average USA made jean is in the $200.00 mark.  I'm willing to pay the price, although I watch for the sales.  Most viewers of QVC are not willing to pay the prices.  So just be warned that the overseas cheap labor you are buying will continue to rise in price.