Occasional Visitor

New ideal for Quacker factory

Quacker factory should consider teaming up with diamonique to make a small heart pin about the size on the dream jeans in Jeans honor.  

Respected Contributor

Re: New ideal for Quacker factory

Perfect idea ....

Trusted Contributor

I think that is a fabulous idea!

Respected Contributor

You should go to the QF website and leave a suggestion. They do take suggestions. I think it is a great idea.

Esteemed Contributor

Fabulous idea!

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Valued Contributor

While we are on ideas,  I wish they would bring back (from many years ago) the t shirt with the Maltese cross on it. It was current and even a little bit Rock and Roll.  It sold out but never came back. I wore that thing to death, well, the death of so many stones that I could no longer wear it. 

I get their demographic, but it seems to me with the popularity of messages  t's and such, they could be designing for a wider audience with more current styles and low level bling. 

I dont wear her jeans but have heard so many times about the stones eventually coming off on the heart. I  think the heart pin would be adorable and it makes sense.

Honored Contributor

Great idea!

Maybe even an email to Diamonique, asking for a heart pin.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).