Honored Contributor

Surprised to see a Serena TS given that she's playing in the Australian Open. One of those 'web only' TS. I don't see it listed for a midnight presentation. 

Serena Williams 3/4-Sleeve Marled Knit Hi-Low Tee $35

Serena Williams 3/4-Sleeve Marled Knit Hi-Low Tee

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

An option to the banded ankle jogger.  These look like the classic Adidas track pants.

Serena Williams Wide-Leg Track Pant
521-068

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Contributor
I like the ones with the tie although I never tuck anything in and I wouldn't want the tie under my top. I love the berry for the dress or black. For the pants I like the berry and the blue. I think I would order a medium in the dress but the pants are borderline M or L.
Respected Contributor

Great post, thanks for the heads up

Honored Contributor
@Chi-town girl wrote:
Serena Williams Lace-Up Jogger Pant
521-054

@Mustang Shar @momofannie @winamac1 - my order for these leggings has shipped. I cancelled my order for the jacket & will wait to see what I think of the pants and the color tone.

I was in Target yesterday & noticed some similar khaki utility type items from their Merona brand. This vest caught my eye, but I didn't buy it...yet. only $30 & good quality @1Professor @IlliniGirl88 @emmysmom

Women's Utility Vest Xavier Navy - Merona

51470247.jpg

51470248.jpg

Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl: I'll check out the vest, have to pick up stuff at Target this week. Adore vests. Always!

Honored Contributor

@1Professor wrote:

@Chi-town girl: I'll check out the vest, have to pick up stuff at Target this week. Adore vests. Always!

@1Professor I was in a hurry otherwise I would have tried it on. They also had pants and a jacket that coordinates.  I only saw the sagey green in the store, but I also like that silvery blue.

The green tone of sage is the rage this season. I see it everywhere. Excited to get my Roma 5 sage handbag!!!

Pls post your thoughts after your stop at Target

Esteemed Contributor

Re: New from Serena

[ Edited ]

@Chi-town girl, Serena probably left Sydney Sunday morning (Saturday night for North America).  She may have used a private plane, so it's possible she willbe available to put in an appearance on HSN for a Monday TS. Her assistant, Rikita(?), does most of the on- air shows anyway, and Serena rarely comes on for the Midnight show.

I like the jersey jogger pants with the bow waist and the french terry lace up joggers. The prices are reasonable, so I may get both.  I don't care for the tops, but could coordinate items already in my wardrobe.  I occassionally see photos of Serena out and about in her real life wearing something from her HSN collection. I like that she does this because the message I take from this is she's not selling anything she would not wear herself. You won't see it when she's interviewed at tournaments because she's contracturally obligated to wear Nike for those media room interviews and television appearances.   

By the way have you ladies seen Serena's engagement ring?  It more big than taste, but it's her finger, and she and the fiance can certainly afford a knuckle-to-knuckle diamond.  Ring critique aside, I'm glad that at 35 she finally found a man she loves enough to publicly present as her boyfriend and now fiance.  Serena and Venus have been shining examples of keeping their private business private while living in the public eye over the years.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Trix wrote:

@Chi-town girl, Serena probably left Sydney Sunday morning (Saturday night for North America).  She may have used a private plane, so it's possible she willbe available to put in an appearance on HSN for a Monday TS. Her assistant, Rikita(?), does most of the on- air shows anyway, and Serena rarely comes on for the Midnight show.

I like the jersey jogger pants with the bow waist and the french terry lace up joggers. The prices are reasonable, so I may get both.  I don't care for the tops, but could coordinate items already in my wardrobe.  I occassionally see photos of Serena out and about in her real life wearing something from her HSN collection. I like that she does this because the message I take from this is she's not selling anything she would not wear herself. You won't see it when she's interviewed at tournaments because she's contracturally obligated to wear Nike for those media room interviews and television appearances.   

By the way have you ladies seen Serena's engagement ring?  It more big than taste, but it's her finger, and she and the fiance can certainly afford a knuckle-to-knuckle diamond.  Ring critique aside, I'm glad that at 35 she finally found a man she loves enough to publicly present as her boyfriend and now fiance.  Serena and Venus have been shining examples of keeping their private business private while living in the public eye over the years.  

@Trix - yes, Congratulations #SW23! I think it's equally amazing that Serena continues to excel as a tennis champ after the age of 30 when most decline. And I was thrilled for Venus getting to the championship round.

Yes, the ring! Serena snapped at Mary Jo during post match interview when MJF asked her about the ring, Serena looked down and blurted out 'leave me alone', lol. She is very guarded about her personal life. We did get a look at the ring during the interview, and it is a rock. Will have to look for a closeup photo. I'm happy for her!

@Trix Didn't realize there were upcoming shows. Tomorrow/Jan 30??? I also like the banded joggers with the bow waist. 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Chi-town girl

Whoa, I LOVE those lace up pants! I have to go check these out NOW!

ORDERED