Honored Contributor

Re: New from MarlaWynne + more!

@Andreatoo - I missed Marla's shows but watched colleens. Really enjoyed Catherine's visit, discussing her inspirations & styling tips. Wondering if hsn will reduce these higher end items for clearance. Love the sweaters and those riding style pants.

I think Mindy the CEO is terrific to offer these capsule collections. I would rather buy a few of these items instead of other lower priced lower quality throw aways after 1 season. 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Chi-town girl

I hear ya! But unfortunately Catherine's stuff sells out as you watch lol

Unlikely will see anything (worthwhile) at clearance prices.

I do hope it's exceptional quality but Iris Apfel's words are still ringing in my ears from her last visit.

She was disappointed that even the high end designer fashions, that cost thousands, were of inferior quality in comparison to what buying designer used to mean.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@winamac1 wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

Marla has several shows tmrw 10/27, lots of new! Also some new fashions are posted for Colleen's shows-capsule/boutique type pieces.

MarlaWynne Dramatic Collar Puffer Coat
505-347 $150
MarlaWynne Dramatic Collar Puffer Coat

Love that!!

I like this too but when I watched the video, there's no way it looks 28" in length.  It looked awful on the host.  The models looked nice but they layered with it.

In the sketches they showed, this item was a good deal longer.  Why show them if you are not selling the item in the sketch.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Chi-town girl wrote:

Heart the cocoa & dusty teal tones in this collection...I'm in trrrrrouble Woman LOL 

MarlaWynne 5-Pocket Slim Denim Pant
505-466 $70
MarlaWynne 5-Pocket Slim Denim Pant

MarlaWynne 5-Pocket Slim Denim PantHi Chi! I've been collecting MW's pants for a while now..I have at least 10 pair and I love the brown tones, blues, brick and rose. I'm collecting her tops now..the great thing is they all go together with each new collection. So many are neutrals..I couldn't be happier with the quality. I wait until they're clearanced and HSN had great sales as you know! Its the only shopping channel I buy from now..I get in enough trouble with them. IF you like her reversible dusters, they're on sale now..the host mentioned they won't be discounted any more..so I got 2..BUT, they're 4 different looks..love that! Always love your posts! xox

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]
MarlaWynne Broken Plaid Duster
511-429

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVCretail links posted, against standards.

Honored Contributor

MarlaWynne Pleated Butterfly Shirt
511-316
MarlaWynne Pleated Butterfly Shirt

Honored Contributor

511-429

Honored Contributor

love both of these looks @Chi-town girl!

i wonder if those printed pants with the black butterfly top are some more flatter fits?

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

@sunshine45, I think they are her "Flocked Solutions Leggings."