Honored Contributor

AG means great colors.  I love this one   The Harper in Grey Light.  The Harper is a straight jean.  Rise 8.5"  inseam 32" so it's a tad too long for me.  Sharp looking jean.

The Harper

The Harper

I love this one. It's cute and slouchy

Ex boyfriend slim    A more fitted version of boyfreind.  Lower rise 8.5  28" inseam

The Ex-Boyfriend Slim

The Ex-Boyfriend Slim

Here's a cigarette  Prima  rise again is 8.5" 30" inseam  Crimson

The Prima

The Prima

A skinny in black leatherette.  If this doesn't make you legs look slim I don't know what will.  This model drives me batty with her Kristen Stewart ish look.  Higher rise  9" 10" opening 30" inseam

The Mila

The Mila

close up

The Farrah Skinny

Respected Contributor

Wearing a pair of jeans w/pumps is a nice look if you can pull it off.  I cannot wear heels anymore due to a foot problem so the jeans featured here (other than the slouchy one) wouldn't look so good with sneaks or my birks - unfortunately.

I like AG jeans and glad to see most have a more mid-rise as opposed to the high-waisted look.  I watched a movie On Demand today called 'The Opposite Sex' - and a segment in the film took place at  a resort in Reno, NV where a couple of the older women had on Mom jeans like you couldn't believe.  Very high waisted and form fitting.  Shirts fully tucked in, worn w/belts and little boots. 

Flowers are nature's way of laughing
Honored Contributor

@jellyBEAN   Tucked in look is big.  I wear mostly tucked in and semi tuck.  Which means tops much shorter then what shows on the Q. It's rare to find any top on QVC that is shorter then 26".  I hate those long tops.  You can find shorter tops anywhere in any store. I wear belts with my jeans too.