Honored Contributor

New dress for me!

[ Edited ]

I went to TJMaxx today to see what new work clothes I might find.  Since I work at the gym, workout/trainer clothing is what I needed.  I did find a few tops and bottoms, all of which will be very useful during the Fall/Winter season.  Great prices, too!  

But then I saw this lovely blue Ralph Lauren cotton waffle knit elbow sleeve dress, midi length, fit n flare shape that fit like a glove and the color (Lauren Navy) is so pretty.  $30, it came home with me!

Yay and YAY!

Wish I could post a pic of the dress but the only way I can figure out is to post it on another retailer's site.

ETA:  I was just taking my new things out of the bag and realized I also bought a cotton Tahari sweater in a lovely raspberry color. On clearance for $12!

OH, and a teal, gray and white striped soft soft soft little sweater that I found in the Junior Dept.  Another $12!

Honored Contributor

Score ! I love TJMaxx.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

Score ! I love TJMaxx.

@QVCkitty1 

Me, too!  I love to take some time and go through all the racks.  Sometimes I find absolutely nothing and sometimes it's like today and I find a bundle!

Respected Contributor

Is it this one? It's on sale on the Ralph Lauren website, but not for the great price that you got! It also comes in black and a beautiful dark raspberry color. 

Lauren Cotton Fit-and-Flare Dress 2

~The more someone needs to brag about how wonderful, special, successful, wealthy or important they are, the greater the likelihood that it isn't true. ~

Super Contributor

358720B1-324C-4E68-A47A-B11479802E76.jpeg

Honored Contributor

Re: New dress for me!

[ Edited ]

@FrostyBabe1 wrote:

Is it this one? It's on sale on the Ralph Lauren website, but not for the great price that you got! It also comes in black and a beautiful dark raspberry color. 

Lauren Cotton Fit-and-Flare Dress 2

@FrostyBabe1 

That's it!

Hate the shoes with it as styled here, though.   The shoes with the Raspberry one (yes, a lovely color!) are the style I plan to wear with this dress.

Thanks for posting the pic Cat Happy

Honored Contributor

@lovinglife wrote:

358720B1-324C-4E68-A47A-B11479802E76.jpeg

@lovinglife 

Thanks for the pic!

I don't like those shoes with it, either, though.  haha

Respected Contributor

@QueenDanceALot -

I like the shoes with the raspberry colored dress much better as well. I would've ordered that one, but it doesn't come in petite and the "regular" length would look ridiculous on me. 

~The more someone needs to brag about how wonderful, special, successful, wealthy or important they are, the greater the likelihood that it isn't true. ~

Honored Contributor

@FrostyBabe1 wrote:

@QueenDanceALot -

I like the shoes with the raspberry colored dress much better as well. I would've ordered that one, but it doesn't come in petite and the "regular" length would look ridiculous on me. 

@FrostyBabe1 

If there was a raspberry one there I would definitely have tried it on, too.

As it is, that particular blue is really good for me, so I'm happy.  

The length is just right on me, too.

Honored Contributor

@QueenDanceALot Very pretty dress, I've seen it on the RL site. Great deal!

"You call him The Edge, I just call him The"