Frequent Contributor

Re: New colors up - WK Vneck tank & Vneck short sleeve top

On 3/19/2014 GraceCO said:

For someone who owns these shirts...can you say something about the fit? On the models, they look a bit loose. Are they more form-fitting than they appear?

Thanks in advance!

Grace - I tend to be between sizes in most of the WK items. I prefer the V-Neck Tank in my larger size because it drapes beautifully over my "muffin top". I tend to wear these out and belted. With the belt on, the tank drapes so nicely in the mid section. If I had a slim mid section, I would get the smaller of my two sizes.

For the V-Neck Cardigan I get my smaller size and I like the fit. It is not baggy at all. But I never button my cardigans and I think if I were to want it buttoned, I would need my larger size (because of the "muffin top"). This is just my need due to my figure issues.

Frequent Contributor

On 3/19/2014 traveler said:

I justordered my first piece of whisperknit. I am tempted by more but want to feel it first.

traveler - You are going to LOVE the feel of WK. It is so special. I let a friend borrow my open front cardigan because she was cold and she could not stop "petting" it. She was very impressed. Enjoy yours!!!! Have no fear, you WILL order more!!!!

Respected Contributor

Shoesnbags and Fashion1

Thank you both for the helpful comments.Smile I too have a "muffin top" Fashion1 and will stay with my usual size, I think. Sounds like the v-necks are cut like the WK sweaters--following the lines of the body--so I think that size should work for me.

Now the hard part is choosing what color NOT to buy!

P.S. Love the "petting" comment above--perfect description.

Honored Contributor

My WK V neck tanks arrived today and they are going to be workhorses for the summer here. I love the latte color and the turquoise is a beautiful blue turquoise color. The wisteria does NOT MATCH the purple boho skirt (4 tiered one). It reminds me of that 'burple' shade he has used in the past.

The geranium pink is a coral pink color--- in fact it is the same shade as the Erika capris I bought from Sears last week.I would wear the coral pinks separately with either a white or maybe a black item.

Product ImageLinea by Louis DellOlio Whisper Knit V-Neck Tank w/ Rib Trim - A233942

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Respected Contributor

I ordered the cardigan in the chili pepper. I have the 4 tier boho in that color and I hope they will work together. I recently bought the black scoop neck knit top to wear with them but I need a bit of a sleeve in the office. AC is fun unless it is too cold.

Valued Contributor

My geranium pink and wisteria arrived. I am not normally a pink girl, but thought geranium could work in several directions. It could lean toward a red-pink or toward a coral-pink as well as the traditional full-out pink. I'm glad I did give it a try. It is a scrumptious pinky-coral! Beautiful!

The wisteria is nice, but a bit more purple than I expected. I was hoping it would swing more blue, like a French Blue. But, I'm keeping it. I will do what Louis showed and pair it with the turq.