Esteemed Contributor

Re: New colors and sayings in Kerstin's Studio Park Priorities Pullover- A505908

@spursfan2 wrote:
More long sleeves. ugghhh. Cute top but not for this time of year in Louisiana.

But works great in Pacific Northwest. Soon good item for me. 😀

"What we practice daily is what we build a life on. Practice peace, love & kindness."
Trusted Contributor

Re: New colors and sayings in Kerstin's Studio Park Priorities Pullover- A505908

[ Edited ]

PASS. I don't care for her or her clothing line. I DON'T wear clothing with sayings on them. The pullover looks like every other pull over and is VERY boxy. The price is RIDICULOUS - close to $60 with tax. It looks like a $20 item.

Esteemed Contributor

Ain't it great....you don't have to pay for it or wear it.

"What we practice daily is what we build a life on. Practice peace, love & kindness."
Honored Contributor

Don't care for these at all.  Too boxy, sleeves are way too long and would drive me crazy and you can't push them up because they have that thumb thing, like you're wearing a cast.  And then...the sayings.

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Trusted Contributor

@kate2357 - did you get this top yet? Mine arrived a few days ago and ordering down 1 size was the way to go!  ( size small). The new blue color is interesting.. Not a teal and not true blue. Different.  Maybe a little grey in it??   It washed just fine- no shrinkage although I didn't fully dry it in the dryer. I think I'll get alot of wear out of it.  

Super Contributor

I don't wear clothes with sayings on them!

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Kerstin needs to stop preaching about faith and wellness.  Now she's even pushing it on tops during her presentations. 

Honored Contributor

I have one and I'm waiting for her new launch.

Esteemed Contributor

@violet runner wrote:

@kate2357 - did you get this top yet? Mine arrived a few days ago and ordering down 1 size was the way to go!  ( size small). The new blue color is interesting.. Not a teal and not true blue. Different.  Maybe a little grey in it??   It washed just fine- no shrinkage although I didn't fully dry it in the dryer. I think I'll get alot of wear out of it.  

@violet runner 

Mine is due tomorrow. I ordered the xxs, which is a size down. I don't usually fully dry either. About 8 minutes in dryer, then hand to dry. Usually no wrinkles.