Honored Contributor

Re: New Year, New You---what Linea are you wearing today?

Beautiful sunny day here in the Pacific Northwest. Heading to marina for Sunday Brunch.

LDO grey chenille jacket, WK grey t-neck, charcoal wool pants (Neimans), black handbag, gray suede wedge shoes (Van Eli), gunmetal statement necklace (Saks), gunmetal hoop earrings, gunmetal watch (Invicta), large gunmetal bangle, tricolor rings.

Predicted to get into the low 50's today and tomorrow - I will believe it when it happens!

Respected Contributor

On 1/18/2015 phoenixbrd said:

I miss NBW too...got great ideas from her styling. I hope all is well.

I also hope she is okay, and just travelling. She always posted, and I so enjoyed seeing what she was wearing each day.

Valued Contributor

On 1/25/2015 Sheesh said:

Your out is stunning, Owl---you need to go out to brunch after church! I just heard about the impending storm for New England---I'll have to look at the forecast to see what we are expecting here in Western Massachusetts. I'll have to go to the store again to get provisions. There's always a rush on the stores like this will be our last meal! Bread, milk--wiped off the shelves---and yet we're usually only hunkered down for a day, maybe two! But we're creatures of habit........

Sheesh, break out the winter woolies. Incredibly they are now saying - and sticking with it so far - on Accuweather, 31.5 inches for us in south eastern NH. OK. This is just too WILD to believe. I will not be remotely surprised to find the stores out of milk, water, bread etc tomorrow morning. But that's when I'll get my first opportunity to beef up supplies a little bit. If things are gone - no problem. We'll be fine. If this storm lives up to all of the pre-storm hype - it will be amazing! We'll know by Wednesday morning. Or sooner Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

On 1/25/2015 TheOwl said:
On 1/25/2015 Sheesh said:

Your outfit is stunning, Owl---you need to go out to brunch after church! I just heard about the impending storm for New England---I'll have to look at the forecast to see what we are expecting here in Western Massachusetts. I'll have to go to the store again to get provisions. There's always a rush on the stores like this will be our last meal! Bread, milk--wiped off the shelves---and yet we're usually only hunkered down for a day, maybe two! But we're creatures of habit........

Sheesh, break out the winter woolies. Incredibly they are now saying - and sticking with it so far - on Accuweather, 31.5 inches for us in south eastern NH. OK. This is just too WILD to believe. I will not be remotely surprised to find the stores out of milk, water, bread etc tomorrow morning. But that's when I'll get my first opportunity to beef up supplies a little bit. If things are gone - no problem. We'll be fine. If this storm lives up to all of the pre-storm hype - it will be amazing! We'll know by Wednesday morning. Or sooner Smiley Happy

They say it will start snowing here in Western Mass tomorrow night and end early on Wednesday morning (20 -30"). I'll hit the grocery store tomorrow after my 9 AM conference call. I wasn't in the mood to do it today. It's going to snow here AGAIN on Friday, too!

Today, I'm wearing the Linea Black WK Swing Tunic with, wait for it, wait for it---(ducking) Susan Graver Leopard Print Ankle Pants (I think they were a LS for $21---and you all know how I love my animal prints). Linea Double Stand Gold Graduated Bead Necklace, a 34" Double Stand Vintage Anne Klein Gold necklace with Black Beads. Joan Rivers Gold Framed Black faceted Drop Earrings (from set of 5), Black Leather Cuff with 3 large Gold Fretwork Stations (which ironically look like Louis "4 L" logo). I bought it at a Christmas Craft Fair in Paradise Valley, AZ back in Dec 2013.

Susan Graver Printed Liquid Knit Straight Leg Ankle Pants

Linea by Louis DellOlio 2-row Graduated Bead Necklace

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Trusted Contributor

On 1/24/2015 Sheesh said:
On 1/24/2015 lovestoteach said:

Sheesh... hopefully you got my pm? Dawnie here on the forum was looking for you? THX

I don't understand?

. Thank you LTT! Sheesh, I was hoping you could add me to the Delphi Forum. I was recently added to Jac's Facebook.

Respected Contributor

On 1/25/2015 Dawnie said:
On 1/24/2015 Sheesh said:
On 1/24/2015 lovestoteach said:

Sheesh... hopefully you got my pm? Dawnie here on the forum was looking for you? THX

I don't understand?

. Thank you LTT! Sheesh, I was hoping you could add me to the Delphi Forum. I was recently added to Jac's Facebook.

Great, but I can't do anything without an email address and I've said that over and over again and replied the same to LTT. And if you list your emails here, you will be banned from the Q Forums.

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Valued Contributor

I hit the grocery store at 7 when it opened here Sheesh. They've moderated the totals for us slightly downward from 31.5 to 29.5 Smiley Wink so we'll see. I'm finishing up my preparations today - getting the laundry done etc. There was plenty of milk at Hannaford and got the water I really wanted. We'll be set. We don't have a generator but lots of wood all hauled and stacked on the long farmer's porch and covered to keep dry from the drifting snows. Oil lamps full and trimmed, new batteries stocked in, phones charged - that sort of thing. Keeping the woodstove going and heating the house a little bit more than usual since if the high winds that are predicted here materialize and the power goes out - the house temps will be diving. It could be an interesting week if all this snow materializes and drifts and add in after that the storm on Friday. Smiley Wink And I'm laughing out loud in enjoyment over those snazzy Susan Graver pants!!!! Have a great day and stay safe and warm this week!

Honored Contributor

I hope all you ladies affected by the snow dump/blizzard remain safe and warm.

Sheesh's leopard print pants could melt all drifts.

Valued Contributor

Goldie you are TOOOO funny! Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

LOL, Goldie.

I also hope all who are bracing for the Nor'easter remain safe and warm.