Respected Contributor

Re: New Year, New You---what Linea are you wearing today?

I'm wearing the Linea Black Drawstring Waist Pants, with the Linea Tile Print Top in Magenta and the Linea Magenta Cardigan A217983. Joan Rivers Magenta Stone and Gunmetal Bezel Dangle Earrings (from a set of 5). Lauren by Ralph Lauren Camel Suede Loafers. Two Judith Ripka Rings in Silver...done---just working at home today and ran an errand to the store. Popped on my Linea Raspberry Peas Coat.

Linea by Louis DellOlio Tile Print V-Neck Top

This Top, but in Magenta.

Linea by Louis DellOlio Button Front Crew Neck Cardigan

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Respected Contributor

Today, I'm very simple, yet pulled together, in Linea Black Ponte Pull-on Pants and Linea Black Ponte Tunic. Joan Rivers Autumn Spice 36" Necklace and Joan Rivers Black and Gold Dangle Earrings (from a set of 5). Three RLM Gold Bangle. Lauren by Ralph Lauren Black Suede and Animal Print Driving Mocs. Aimee Kestenberg Haircalf Satchel. Worked in home office and just ran out to grocery store to get food before the snow storm hits overnight. Will be bunkered down all day tomorrow.

Linea by Louis DellOlio Scoop Neck Tunic with Pocket Detail

Linea by Louis DellOlio Petite Pull-On Ponte Knit Pants

Joan Rivers Autumn Spices 36

Aimee Kestenberg Leather Lucy Satchel w/Front Pockets

Honored Contributor

Today was shovel some snow before it all melted or made a slushy mess of pathways here. Wearing the peasant neck WK sweater in the purple color, the charcoal gray PK pants and wearing Brighton Times Square hoop earrings with matching pendant.

Eyeshadow is by Lancome, Twirling in Tulle.

Linea by Louis DellOlio Whisper Knit Long Sleeve Scoopneck Top - A237410Linea by Louis DellOlio Regular Pull-on Ponte Knit Pants - A237394

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Respected Contributor

On 1/24/2015 JustJazzmom said:

Today was shovel some snow before it all melted or made a slushy mess of pathways here. Wearing the peasant neck WK sweater in the purple color, the charcoal gray PK pants and wearing Brighton Times Square hoop earrings with matching pendant.

Eyeshadow is by Lancome, Twirling in Tulle.

Linea by Louis DellOlio Whisper Knit Long Sleeve Scoopneck Top - A237410Linea by Louis DellOlio Regular Pull-on Ponte Knit Pants - A237394

I love that you give us the eyeshadow, too, JJM! You are pretty glamorous for shoveling snow, me dear!

Honored Contributor

Sheesh... hopefully you got my pm? Dawnie here on the forum was looking for you? THX

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

Right now my thighs are achy from the lifting with them for the snow-- it was a very wet snow here and its starting to snow again!

Respected Contributor

On 1/24/2015 lovestoteach said:

Sheesh... hopefully you got my pm? Dawnie here on the forum was looking for you? THX

I don't understand?

Valued Contributor

Another darn cute outfit Sheesh! I have not yet purchased the ponte knit top but I've got it on my short list!

Today - before the supposed snow dump tomorrow - heading to church I'm wearing one of my absolute Favs! The camel colored asymmetric zip jacket

Linea by Louis DellOlio Asymmetric Zip Front Seamed Jacket - A236145 with another total FAV: the mid-calf WK skirt (I always size down in these pencil-type skirts for a snugger, though not tight, fit

Linea by Louis DellOlio Whisper Knit Mid Calf Skirt - A257384 and my WK turtleneck (another FAV of course) in Clay

Linea by Louis DellOlio Whisper Knit Long Sleeve Turtleneck - A72448 with a killer diller long patterned scarf I got recently at a Christmas market in Switzerland incorporating a host of browns and rusts and blacks. I've got it hanging long over one shoulder. It's wide enough to almost reach my wrist if I want it to.

Black boots. Black knee socks today because I can so easily get away with them under the long WK skirt Smiley Happy Comfort. Oh yeah and

Linea by Louis DellOlio 2-row Graduated Bead Necklace - J296893 as well as the Linea goldtone 7-wire cuff bracelet.

Since they are incredibly saying 26.2 inches for my area this week - as New Englanders we always say "believe it when I see it" - thought I'd better get my running around taken care of tomorrow before the storm and enjoy getting out to church today while the getting is good! Stay warm and dry everybody.

Respected Contributor

On 1/25/2015 TheOwl said:

Another darn cute outfit Sheesh! I have not yet purchased the ponte knit top but I've got it on my short list!

Today - before the supposed snow dump tomorrow - heading to church I'm wearing one of my absolute Favs! The camel colored asymmetric zip jacket

Linea by Louis DellOlio Asymmetric Zip Front Seamed Jacket - A236145 with another total FAV: the mid-calf WK skirt (I always size down in these pencil-type skirts for a snugger, though not tight, fit

Linea by Louis DellOlio Whisper Knit Mid Calf Skirt - A257384 and my WK turtleneck (another FAV of course) in Clay

Linea by Louis DellOlio Whisper Knit Long Sleeve Turtleneck - A72448 with a killer diller long patterned scarf I got recently at a Christmas market in Switzerland incorporating a host of browns and rusts and blacks. I've got it hanging long over one shoulder. It's wide enough to almost reach my wrist if I want it to.

Black boots. Black knee socks today because I can so easily get away with them under the long WK skirt Smiley Happy Comfort. Oh yeah and

Linea by Louis DellOlio 2-row Graduated Bead Necklace - J296893 as well as the Linea goldtone 7-wire cuff bracelet.

Since they are incredibly saying 26.2 inches for my area this week - as New Englanders we always say "believe it when I see it" - thought I'd better get my running around taken care of tomorrow before the storm and enjoy getting out to church today while the getting is good! Stay warm and dry everybody.

Your out is stunning, Owl---you need to go out to brunch after church! I just heard about the impending storm for New England---I'll have to look at the forecast to see what we are expecting here in Western Massachusetts. I'll have to go to the store again to get provisions. There's always a rush on the stores like this will be our last meal! Bread, milk--wiped off the shelves---and yet we're usually only hunkered down for a day, maybe two! But we're creatures of habit........

Honored Contributor

My shopping list is done and now I need to hit the supermarket for the light cream and bread and some cold cuts for DH!

Wearing the mauve (Mulberry?) faux Shetland tunic over the black BK pants

Some purple earrings from 1928 jewelry co.

No eye shadow yet as I want to get in and out of the store.