Honored Contributor

Re: New Year, New You---what Linea are you wearing today?

I find I cannot edit images either. Only way to 'edit' the size is to search Linea by items and then chose colors. Hopefully your photo of the item in that color will appear and you can use that smaller photo on this thread.

Example:

Pink twofer set.

From Linea pages vs. Individual item.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Valued Contributor

So you mean the small photos underneath the item - and so rarely the color I want to show shows up there - but I'll experiment with that here if I may....

except it's not in the color I wished to show and except it's not in the color I wish to show.

Is this what you meant JustJazz?

If I go to the actual item page and select the color and copy that image - WITHOUT ENLARGING - the size comes out like this.

Honored Contributor

Don't go to the actual page of the item but go to the Linea page only. Then look on the left side of the page and search by either category of top or pant and then search by color. So let's say you want tops in pink you go to 'blouses & tops, etc" then scroll down to colors and click on pinks-peaches. All of the items will appear in tops/blouses that are pink-peaches and it will be the smaller resolution photo listed. Only when you go to the exact item's individual page and then do the copy/paste will that picture be larger.

I hope I am explaining it well. {#emotions_dlg.unsure}

Valued Contributor

BRILLIANT!!!! Absolutely brilliant! Thank you JustJazz!!!! I deeply appreciate all the coaching and teaching Smiley Happy

So here's my Sunday outfit worn with great knee-high black boots Smiley Happy and the pin-stripe tights: Linea Body by Louis DellOlio Pin Stripe Tights - A260031Linea by Louis DellOlio Whisper Knit Pencil Skirt - A237412and Linea by Louis DellOlio Whisper Knit Long Sleeve Turtleneck - A72448 and this one which won't "obey" the search for yellow jewelry Smiley Wink

Linea by Louis DellOlio 2-row Graduated Bead Necklace The Linea 4 button riding jacket in fawn(really khaki) with black velvet collar and black buttons and buttoned patched pockets. Here it is in the red version: Linea by Louis DellOlio Riding Jacket with Contrast Collar

and atop the jacket, a Dennis Basso long knit cape in black with a deep hem ruffle.

OK. So this isn't a perfect way to share an outfit, given different vendors and items long ago sold out - but at least I now know how to share CURRENT Linea items that are favorites Smiley Happy Thanks to the help and encouragement of my Linea friends!

Esteemed Contributor

it is seriously cold here to today but the reversible faux fur coat is keeping me toasty warm. Such a great buy.

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Honored Contributor

Beautiful sunny day here in the PNW but not warm! Heading to get hair cut, library, etc. Gray leather moto jacket (Nordstrom) WK aubergine t-neck, jeans, aubergine suede flats (Trotters), navy hobo bag (D&B), gunmetal watch (Invicta), LDO aubergine wedge stretch bracelet, silver hoops, tricolor rings.

Honored Contributor

Wearing today the peasant neck WK sweater in purple with black PK pants and ankle boots. Wearing Brighton Eve Magic earrings with matching pendant. Eyeshadow by Lancome Jacaranda Bloom.

Linea by Louis DellOlio Whisper Knit Long Sleeve Scoopneck Top - A237410Linea by Louis DellOlio Ponte Knit Pants w/ Elastic Waist - A233639

Frequent Contributor

I get such great ideas here! Today I'm wearing black pk pants, an older linea black top, a94752, with the brick cardi from this season.
Valued Contributor

If you are the originating poster please take credit. A Linea poster suggested previously to use a website called ""tinypic.com"". I use often and inserts smaller images instead out of size images. Check it out. Love it. Especially good on websites where you do not have different screens to select sizes and views. Thank you poster!

Respected Contributor

I baked a 7 pound turkey breast yesterday (using an Ina Garten recipe), and it was great. So, today, I made my chicken vegetable soup, but substituted turkey for the chicken (added the turkey toward the end, since it was already cooked). I'm wearing a D&C top and leggings now, because I cleaned house earlier this morning, fixed the soup, and cleaned out a drawer in my den (following the January Cure on-line).

However, I'm taking a break later this afternoon, and going out to dinner with a cousin. So I plan to wear the Linea Petrol Blue zip-front cardigan, matching tank, and black leggings. I'll probably wear the Linea cross on long chain. I'll also wear the blue pea jacket.

Linea by Louis DellOlio Whisper Knit Zip Front Cardigan