Honored Contributor

Re: New Year, New You---what Linea are you wearing today?

Its chilly here today even though the sun is out, its windy and temps are supposed to drop into the mid teens by nightfall.

Wearing the Persian Blue faux Shetland wool sweater over my black PK pants. Wearing 2028 jewelry-- Chesea earrings with matching triple strand necklace. Eyeshadow by Lancome-- Indigo Intrigue and using the indigo as an eye liner on upper and lower lids.

2028 Chelsea Two-Toned Tassel EarringsLinea by Louis DellOlio Pullover V Neck Sweater - A259108

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Respected Contributor

Today I am wearing the original Linea WK Pants in Black (heavier than the new version) and an original Linea Cashmere T-Neck in Red from many years ago. The T-neck is a Large so it is long and I wore it belted with a narrow black lizard belt with gold hardware. I'm wearing the Linea Multi-Cross and Beaded Necklace with a pair of Red Gold Joan Rivers Drop earrings (from a great little set of 5) to pick up the single red stone in the center cross. This is the first time I am wearing this necklace and I must say that is is smashing! Anne Klein Quilted Black Suede and Patent Flats w/gold hardware (that I picked up at TJMaxx for next to nothing). Judith Ripka Gold Clad ring.

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Valued Contributor

How about a tutorial on how you guys insert item pictures without getting them huge and without distortion? It's gotta be more than just copy and paste since that is not working for me. Anybody?

Honored Contributor

On 1/13/2015 TheOwl said:

How about a tutorial on how you guys insert item pictures without getting them huge and without distortion? It's gotta be more than just copy and paste since that is not working for me. Anybody?

Many photos have a resolution number near them such as 400 X 400 for argument's sake. I find anything over 600 becomes too large for these threads. The smaller the numbers, the smaller the photo. Yes, I do copy and paste and its called 'Copy Image' from the choices when you right click.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Respected Contributor

On 1/13/2015 JustJazzmom said:

Many photos have a resolution number near them such as 400 X 400 for argument's sake. I find anything over 600 becomes too large for these threads. The smaller the numbers, the smaller the photo. Yes, I do copy and paste and its called 'Copy Image' from the choices when you right click.

Me, too.

Respected Contributor

So try it---go to a Linea piece and "right click" and select Copy Image, then come over here and insert it by right clicking on Paste. That really is all there is to it. We're waiting.........

Respected Contributor

Today was a lot of errand-running on a cold, dreary day. Dressed all in black. All Linea. I wore the WK t-neck, zip-front cardigan, WK pants, pea coat. Cross in gunmetal. Black suede loafers & Kate Spade leather tote.

Valued Contributor

Hmmm. Well, I can indeed get an image here but it is much too big to post. So then I try sizing the image and little boxes appear all around the edge of the image and once I size it down - I can't type.

Even when I don't try to size the image down - leaving it the size it appears after I "copy" I still can't type. The image hides everything.

Further.... with a right click I never get "copy image". Only "copy". Does the fact that I am operating on 8.1 Pro operating system impact this?

Valued Contributor

Plus Plus This is not a favorite outfit though I have it on today Smiley Happy But rather an experiment in posting.

Valued Contributor

So when I try to ""edit"" - I can't size these images down. Thoughts on doing that?