Honored Contributor

Re: New Year, New You---what Linea are you wearing today?

Got up and got dressed and donated a pint of blood at our church's blood drive this AM. Wore the swing sweater in mulberry color and the PK charcoal gray pants. Wearing Brighton Sparkling Heart earrings with matching pendant. Eyeshadow by Lancome-- Lavender Grace.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Respected Contributor

I'm fairly simple today---Black Linea Ponte Pants with Elastic Waist, Brick Red Linea Tank and matching Cardigan, plus matching scarf. Ralph Lauren Camel Perforated Suede Mocs, Amiee Kestenberg Satchel (is she ever coming back to the Q?) Linea Black Suede jacket. Judith Ripka: Doorknocker Earrings, Necklace and matching pendant, 2 rings---all in the Gold Clad.

Linea by Louis DellOlio Whisper Knit Button Up Cardigan

Linea by Louis DellOlio Whisper Knit Scoop Neck Tank

Linea by Louis DellOlio Suede Jacket w/Rib Knit Back Panels & Cuffs

Aimee Kestenberg Leather Lucy Satchel w/Front Pockets

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Esteemed Contributor

Black WK pants, purple long sleeve tunic, A228335 Linea paisley print cotton cardi in purple multi and Linea gold tone jeweled reversible cross necklace with Talbot's gold tone chain lever back earrings and black shooties.

Could have made it all Linea by wearing my Linea purple faux wrap top from seasons past.

Respected Contributor

Football-watching day--GO BRONCOS--and I'm wearing a version of the orange & blue team colors: navy WK pants, navy v-neck WK sweater, nutmeg WK scarf.

Valued Contributor

To church and lunch afterwards I wore a knee-length, black Talbot's ponte dress with the black Linea opaque tights, black Isaac Mizrahi boots, and the WK purple drape front cardigan with Carolyn Pollack Twilight pendant, earrings and ring. Over that I wore my knee-length, black Linea boucle coat, a silk purple pashmina, and Isaac Mizrahi bag. In other words, the "column in black" with the purple accent colors. Felt fabulous and warm!

Linea by Louis DellOlio Whisper Knit Open Front Cardigan

As Is Isaac Mizrahi Live! Leather Riding Boots - Wide Calf

Respected Contributor

I came across this print ad for an outfit Louis designed when he was with Anne Klein. I thought you might enjoy seeing it for inspiration. Isn't that jacket gorgeous?

Valued Contributor

Gorgeous outfit Writer. Smiley Happy

I'm loving some of my old basics. Yesterday for Church, black knee-high boots, the black pin-striped tights, black pencil (27 in length), The fawn colored - or khaki colored - (can't remember what they named this) Linea riding jacket with black velvet -like color and 4 front buttons and pockets with flaps and buttons, black turtleneck, goldtone 2 strand Linea necklace - topped with a black cape tucked under the collar and lapels. My kind of dressing.

Respected Contributor

On 1/11/2015 Writer with Flair said:

I came across this print ad for an outfit Louis designed when he was with Anne Klein. I thought you might enjoy seeing it for inspiration. Isn't that jacket gorgeous?

Look at the earrings on Linda Evangelista----look familiar?

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Honored Contributor

Miserable day here today with cold rain falling for most of it. We finally put away most of the Christmas decorations inside.

Wearing today the WK peasant neckline top in black with the black PK pants.

Wearing 1928 jewelry red and hematite finish earrings with 2028 opera length necklace. Eyeshadow by Lancome-- Gris Fatale.

Linea by Louis DellOlio Whisper Knit Long Sleeve Scoopneck Top - A2374102028 Illuminations Jet Siam Red AB Long Beaded Necklace

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Valued Contributor

On 1/12/2015 Sheesh said:
On 1/11/2015 Writer with Flair said:

Look at the earrings on Linda Evangelista----look familiar?

I have the one's Linda Evangelista is wearing in three different colors. They are gorgeous and I still wear them. My hair is down to my waist and I do back in a chignon and wear my big earrings. I don't care if they are in or not they are divine....