Respected Contributor

Noticed some white pants lately looking dingy

Time for new pants especially pants that are updated

Esteemed Contributor

Bought a couple of pairs of new white jeans this spring. Haven't had a chance to wear either pair since we've been so cold and rainy. (Seattle). Bought one pair of NYDJ when there was a TSV a while back and one pair from Talbots. I like them both and can't wait for the sun to come out.

"What we practice daily is what we build a life on. Practice peace, love & kindness."
Respected Contributor

@kate2357   my white pants look like jeggings! haven't taken them out for a long while!    i dont know what i was thinking..lol i gained weight. looking for relaxed fit now. 

Honored Contributor

I wanted some white linen pants (I mainly wear beige underwear0 and although there was an "ice blue" no white was listed with the beige and navy!

Hard to get the basics!!!

Esteemed Contributor

@CatsyCline wrote:

@kate2357   my white pants look like jeggings! haven't taken them out for a long while!    i dont know what i was thinking..lol i gained weight. looking for relaxed fit now. 

@CatsyCline 

Talbots has two white jeans ... I like both of them. I wait until there is a sale before I buy. I do not like my white jeans to fit tight. If I'm going to wear tighter fitting jeans they have to be black or very dark indigo. 

Modern Ankle - sorry the picture is fuzzy. These fit true to size and are not tight to leg.

white jeans 1.PNG

Stovepipe - true to size. Looser fit thru legs. I'm 5'5" and they hit me at ankle. They do have a petite version too. These are the pair I purchased this year. The NYDJ were more like the modern ankle, so I didn't see a need for two of same kind.

Good luck. Jean buying is such a pain (at least for me).

white jeans 2.PNG

"What we practice daily is what we build a life on. Practice peace, love & kindness."
Esteemed Contributor

I would love some new white pants. I don't like ankle pants, ever! But I also can't find white pants that don't show even beige underwear. Once I buy a pair of white pants, no matter where I store them, even covered, they looked in the next year. I don't use bleach in my wash at all, so I'm at a loss at how to get them bright again.

Honored Contributor

@Effie54 wrote:

I would love some new white pants. I don't like ankle pants, ever! But I also can't find white pants that don't show even beige underwear. Once I buy a pair of white pants, no matter where I store them, even covered, they looked in the next year. I don't use bleach in my wash at all, so I'm at a loss at how to get them bright again.

@Effie54 

I am very sorry you can't keep hite pnts white. 

I have good results with Oxyclean.  It may be where your water is from.

Esteemed Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

@Effie54 wrote:

@Effie54 

That's a great idea!! Thank you. I never thought of that! 

Trusted Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

@Effie54 wrote:

@Effie54 

Love Oxyclean!! If I forget to treat stains, just add to washer and volia, stains gone!  I buy mine at Costco when they are on sale.

Trusted Contributor

I am so glad to finally see straight leg pants and jeans coming back and leggings and jeggings fading away. Now that prices have risen so much, I am glad I held on to my white jeans and some other things and didn't include them in my many purges doing the lockdown. Am wearing my white jeans tomorrow. It is so hot here and I don't care at all about whether it is officially summer, Memorial Day, etc. I love white pants.