Honored Contributor

Re: New Weekly Giuliana Show - Gotta See G - Thursdays at 8p ET

@Pecky wrote:

@Chi-town girl That Thyme has my name all over it.  What a gorgeous color.

@Pecky @Andreatoo @tucsongal @ROMARY  I want this outfit! Haven't seen any of the new long vests that are as good looking as this one. Surprised that Nordstrom didn't have this style for the Anniversary sale

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

G sure has an eye for contemporary designs. Long vests are "in" and trending now, but she's been offering this style for years!

One of my favs from several years ago is this sheer Camo print vest 'duster'. I think it was a TS? @Pecky @Andreatoo - you also have this item???

B8FC347B-4B2B-432D-9779-B25C01DC5ECE.jpeg

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

G sure has an eye for contemporary designs. Long vests are "in" and trending now, but she's been offering this style for years!

One of my favs from several years ago is this sheer Camo print vest 'duster'. I think it was a TS? @Pecky @Andreatoo - you also have this item???

B8FC347B-4B2B-432D-9779-B25C01DC5ECE.jpeg

@Chi-town girl 

I like it but I don't recall having seen it before.

Have you noticed the tiny black square in your posts/photographs? It appears that it has turned into a larger rectangle

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo  - oh I thought you bought the sleeveless sheer duster/vest. It's at least years ago. Since then she's offered new versions 

Sorry about the black square in the photo. I had to take a screenshot since it's no longer on HSN website 

Honored Contributor

No apology necessary. Just wondering if you had noticed it. I think it's only when you post a photo

Respected Contributor

Jumping in here @Chi-town girl 😁. I have the olive floral:

9F77E1B3-9E5C-45B7-9259-EE3E9343ED1E.jpeg

I would love that new knit vest in the Thyme but it was fairly long on the host in heels who said she was 5’8”or so. I really like a length below the knees or midcalf. Oh well, I’m in window shopping mode anyway these days.

Honored Contributor

@tucsongal wrote:

Jumping in here @Chi-town girl 😁. I have the olive floral:

9F77E1B3-9E5C-45B7-9259-EE3E9343ED1E.jpeg

I would love that new knit vest in the Thyme but it was fairly long on the host in heels who said she was 5’8”or so. I really like a length below the knees or midcalf. Oh well, I’m in window shopping mode anyway these days.

@tucsongal  - I love the sheer olive floral 😍 I should have bought more of this item 

I too prefer the long duster and vest to hit mid calf. I don't wear the super long ones that I have as often. Hopefully we will see more new options this Fall

Honored Contributor

Thanks to O/Poster, Alexa reminds me each Thursday!  

Thanks for alerting us! Heart

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

New items are posted, Looks like this jacket will be on the Thursday weekly show tmrw

Exclusive! G by Giuliana LounGy Soft Knit Blazer
- 753-850

E1DFB862-753C-4688-99BC-FF12BE0A4C2D.jpeg

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

This show is on just before Colleen's The List

New Fall collection items are starting to post! Love the new olive color 'Thyme'

Exclusive! G by Giuliana Duster Sweater Knit Vest
- 753-862

YAY! Pricing is now $35 for this sweater vest - looks like event pricing since she has a TS on Saturday.

It's not tagged as clearance, so I was able to use the $5 coupon. Ordered the Thyme color 😁 Happy 😊