Honored Contributor

Re: New Way Companies Are Cutting Costs

@Kachina624 wrote:

Amazon is the worst I've ever seen about throwing a bunch of unrelated items, some heavy, some fragile, in a box with no packing whatsoever.  I got that today, a 12 pack of canned dog food (heavy), two bottles of pills (squashed), and two packages of dog treats (broken up).  I've had things arrive in pieces from them. 

@Kachina624   I order some of my art supplies from Amazon. The heavier cans of fixatives are packed with fragile papers or thrown on top of watercolor brushes which should have been bubble wrapped separately for protection. 

Honored Contributor

@chrystaltree wrote:

Maybe for you but I'm still getting invoices and labels just always.  That hasn't changed. Although, often it's under the mailing label.  You take that off and your invoice and return label are there.  You can tell because the mailing label is thick and covered in scotch tape.

@chrystaltree   Yes, when there's a plastic "sleeve" type envelope holding your name/address label on the outside of Q package, if you slit it open, the return info and label is inside. 

Honored Contributor

@Shanus Mornin'!  Actually,  except for the little brown (dead)  leaves that came down the other night, we're behind and still very green.

Honored Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

@Shanus Mornin'!  Actually,  except for the little brown (dead)  leaves that came down the other night, we're behind and still very green.

@ECBG   Awwh! Not the beautiful pic of golds and reds I had in mind...probably only a few weeks away. 

Respected Contributor

I have a great wallet from TUSK that is probably 20 years old.

When I could not find it on Nordstrom site, I went to the company site. They offer free shipping and returns. My item arrived.

If you want free return the instructions are to email the company for a free return request! Time to order from companies with proven CS.

Super Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

Amazon is the worst I've ever seen about throwing a bunch of unrelated items, some heavy, some fragile, in a box with no packing whatsoever.  I got that today, a 12 pack of canned dog food (heavy), two bottles of pills (squashed), and two packages of dog treats (broken up).  I've had things arrive in pieces from them. 

Same here. I had DVDs shipped in the same box of a 40 pound bag of dog food, and of course with no packing invoice. I can't remember the last time Amazon included a receipt.

Honored Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

I have recently noticed that orders come without a packing invoice or return label.  You have to go to their site and print your own return label.

Beyond annoying!

@ECBG   Have you notcied that cars come wtihout a manual and you actually have to go to YouTube and read about the cars, manuals which cost far more than a bill of laden.