Honored Contributor

@NJgirl 1205 wrote:

@millieshops wrote:

I used to love Wacoal and wore nothing but until finally nothing they tried on me gave me enough support.  That's when I went to Prima Donna for the times I actually care how well supported I am because there's not a bit of natural support left.

I recorded that number and will check Nordstrom in a few weeks. I know the last time I checked Wacoal they had nothing G to offer me.  I'd love for something to work -  the Prima Donna is more than twice the price of Wacoal and I've never seen a sale.

I like Prima Donna bras as well. Herroom often has sales.  I like the 3 part couture bra very much.

I pay full price for a new style bra ONCE - first/last time. If I wear it and love it, I always find same style online, ebay, etc., always new always cheaper, if not half price.  NO reason to pay full price.

The best prices and selection on WAcoal seems to be at Macy's.  That is where I try them on.  As I mentioned earlier.  I paid full price (still discounted considerably from what the OP posted) and got a couple more at substantial discounts.

Living hours, From Macy's. I don't mind ordering from Wacoal. Purchased 7 of this style and 3 retro another favorite. Love me some Wacoal. 😉
Respected Contributor

Zulily has Wacoal bras now at up to 55% off but you'd better know your size because they don't take returns.

Honored Contributor

@millieshops    @NJgirl 1205

Where is Prima Donna sold?   Never heard of this brand.

Honored Contributor

@Sweet_SerenityI have found the Prima Donna I buy at my local bra shop only once on ebay for less than I pay locally.  Even in the Prima Donna, I can wear only one style, the Deauville.  None of the rest have cups to accommodate and the support I need.  I haven't checked recently - haven't needed new, but I will soon and will look again at Herroom.

By the way, I went to the Wacoal site and looked at the new style you wrote about.  It looked to me as if it had only 2 hooks  -  I'm hoping I was seeing a small size even though I clicked on mine.  I definitely need at least 3 and prefer 4.

Honored Contributor
PSX_20161009_030818.jpg
@millieshops wrote:

@Sweet_SerenityI have found the Prima Donna I buy at my local bra shop only once on ebay for less than I pay locally.  Even in the Prima Donna, I can wear only one style, the Deauville.  None of the rest have cups to accommodate and the support I need.  I haven't checked recently - haven't needed new, but I will soon and will look again at Herroom.

By the way, I went to the Wacoal site and looked at the new style you wrote about.  It looked to me as if it had only 2 hooks  -  I'm hoping I was seeing a small size even though I clicked on mine.  I definitely need at least 3 and prefer 4.

Honored Contributor

Re: New Wacoal Bra !!!I 💓

[ Edited ]
The number of hooks depends on bra size, 38 G I need!! 4 hooks. This bra is from a Wacoal popular bra redesigned. What blows me away! Structure of the bra! Lifts my breast from the side giving lift *NO* spillage nor making me look larger, In fact! Minimize without pushing beast down or out to sides! Very much, Dislike minimizer's for that reason. Don't know how? Wacoal managed design flattering straps! But they did, Left breast is larger, NO! Shoulder pain. Key proper fit vitally important!! Not sure? Your wearing right size? Wacoal fit consultants shall walk you through, I hadn't been measured for a couple years, Wearing the wrong cup size, Seems my breast with age have grown!!😬 Gift of menopause. Hope this helps? My mission! Helping women, You'll be amazed!😍 Right bra! Life changing experience.💃 **Important** Do not- Wear the same bra two days in a row. The reason, Bra needs to rest. Alternating bra's ensures you'll enjoy your bra longer. Hand wash cool water. Recommend Dawn, Couple drops is all you need. Remember the oil spill? Cleaned oil off wildlife. Never! Woolite or Fabric Softner.
Respected Contributor

That's good info. I also wear a G (genetics indeed) and I bought other brands. No go.

Wacoal are great.

However, I did find a Playtex in DD that is a "sports bra" (not really good for that) and it's surprisingly comfortable and adjustable enuough in fit. #4910. The 2X fits well-but only came in one of the four colors. Still, at 20 bucks, it was quite the find.

Honored Contributor

Re: New Wacoal Bra !!! 💓

[ Edited ]

@Campion wrote:

That's good info. I also wear a G (genetics indeed) and I bought other brands. No go.

Wacoal are great.

However, I did find a Playtex in DD that is a "sports bra" (not really good for that) and it's surprisingly comfortable and adjustable enuough in fit. #4910. The 2X fits well-but only came in one of the four colors. Still, at 20 bucks, it was quite the find.

Genetics indeed!!😬 Crazy thing is!! My Mother and Twin small ?!? Both Grandmothers, Extremely large busted. My lowest Size 4 still wore DDD. Sounds like you found great deal. Alas! Wacoal is mine. No longer purchase any other brands. Breast are heavy and need extra duty. Considing reduction, Doctor, Board certified. Must have high quality rating. Until then! Wacoal 💃💓💋