Honored Contributor

New Wacoal Bra !!! 💓

[ Edited ]
Being full busted 38 G-The only company that has never failed me. Wacoal newest style !!! 855263 Best Yet, That's saying something! Because love each one I own. This style beautiful and comfortable. Makes my girls! Look amazing. Wacoal free shipping on orders over 70.00 and free returns unworn tags attached. Offer help with sizing.
Honored Contributor

Re: New Wacoal Bra !!! 💓

@Sweet_Serenity thanks for the heads up, I wear that brand of bra..32G. I currently wear the T-Shirt bra and love it but will look at the new style.

Respected Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity

Is this style number an underwire or not?

Super Contributor

I, too, wear Wacoal 38G. Thank you for mentioning this style, it is underwire. I will have to try it.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I bought this one and love it too!  I am typically a 34 DD but this fit me best in a 32DDD.  I liked it so much I went online to get another  $58 from Macy's plus a 20% coupon and free shipping.  I bought 2 :-)

Honored Contributor

I hope you guys don't mind but how the heck did everyone get so much going on.I have a 36 skimpy b cup and have a terrible time finding something with padding to give some fullness.I have been short changed in the rear too!

Frequent Contributor

Genetics

Honored Contributor

I used to love Wacoal and wore nothing but until finally nothing they tried on me gave me enough support.  That's when I went to Prima Donna for the times I actually care how well supported I am because there's not a bit of natural support left.

I recorded that number and will check Nordstrom in a few weeks. I know the last time I checked Wacoal they had nothing G to offer me.  I'd love for something to work -  the Prima Donna is more than twice the price of Wacoal and I've never seen a sale.

Trusted Contributor

@millieshops wrote:

I used to love Wacoal and wore nothing but until finally nothing they tried on me gave me enough support.  That's when I went to Prima Donna for the times I actually care how well supported I am because there's not a bit of natural support left.

I recorded that number and will check Nordstrom in a few weeks. I know the last time I checked Wacoal they had nothing G to offer me.  I'd love for something to work -  the Prima Donna is more than twice the price of Wacoal and I've never seen a sale.

I like Prima Donna bras as well. Herroom often has sales.  I like the 3 part couture bra very much.

I pay full price for a new style bra ONCE - first/last time. If I wear it and love it, I always find same style online, ebay, etc., always new always cheaper, if not half price.  NO reason to pay full price.

The best prices and selection on WAcoal seems to be at Macy's.  That is where I try them on.  As I mentioned earlier.  I paid full price (still discounted considerably from what the OP posted) and got a couple more at substantial discounts.

Contributor

Always wore Wacoal as I too am a G,but I found Soma has a great minimizer in a G that you might want to check out.