Esteemed Contributor

New WK cardigan ordered Monday out for delivery TODAY.

Shocked!

I will review tonight!

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Honored Contributor

Re: New WK cardigan ordered Monday out for delivery TODAY.

My hunter green tank is out for delivery today too.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Trusted Contributor

My brick red and navy tanks were just delivered! Beautiful of course, so I'm hoping my sweaters are not far behind. Can't wait to hear how you like them gardensla and justjazzmom.

Respected Contributor

That's great! Only one of mine (black) has shipped (today). The green and red were ordered at the same time. It's odd that only one would ship. Aren't they all stored in the same location?

Contributor

Mine too, buy then I am not surprised as my QVC orders always come quickly.

Esteemed Contributor

Okay, so just tried on the new cardigan!

I sized up to a small from my typical Linea XS pullover sweater which I tend to do with cardigans as I really hate pulling across the bust when buttoned. It's loose but not big and personally I like the fit. I could have worn the XS, I think but am happy with the SM. I stayed with my usual XS for the tank and that's spot on too,

The brick red isn't brick at all--it has more blue than brown in it which makes me happy. Not a clear red but not brick, either. Jac called it pomagranate which is a better description. I am over the moon for the style, fit, and color. I love the small gold buttons. I have Tory Burch cardigans and find the button are just too big; these aren't.

It's a winner!

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Respected Contributor

I was tempted to size up, but stayed with my usual size because of the ENR's tendency to loosen. Now I'm wondering if I made a mistake. Maybe it's not too late...

All my sweaters--brick red, navy, black--are STILL in process, but my brick red tank has shipped. Expected delivery? October 16th!!!

Happy for everyone who's getting fast delivery. Enjoy your sweaters, ladies!

Valued Contributor

On 10/8/2014 gardensla said:

I sized up to a small from my typical Linea XS pullover sweater which I tend to do with cardigans as I really hate pulling across the bust when buttoned. It's loose but not big and personally I like the fit. I could have worn the XS, I think but am happy with the SM. I stayed with my usual XS for the tank and that's spot on too,

The brick red isn't brick at all--it has more blue than brown in it which makes me happy. Not a clear red but not brick, either. Jac called it pomagranate which is a better description. I am over the moon for the style, fit, and color. I love the small gold buttons. I have Tory Burch cardigans and find the button are just too big; these aren't.

It's a winner!

Thank you so much for your review,gardensia, for what you did is exactly what I did. My sweater arrives tomorrow. Since I will wear the sweater as a full button up, I wanted/needed the room....I think...so there is not a pull across the bust when buttoned. Sounds like you don't like that look either. My usual size is an x-small in a stretch pullover style with it fitting perfectly in the bust area and hips. I did call CS and asked her thoughts on the sizing and she said it should work for the look I am going for...if it doesn't, I can return.

Anxious to get my sweater now and see if I get the same results you did.

Valued Contributor

On 10/8/2014 GraceCO said:
On 10/8/2014 gardensla said:

It's a winner!

I was tempted to do the same thing, but stayed with my usual size because of the ENR's tendency to loosen. Now I'm wondering if I made a mistake. Maybe it's not too late to size up...

All my sweaters--brick red, navy, black--are STILL in process, but my brick red tank has shipped. Expected delivery? October 16th!!!

Happy for everyone who's getting fast delivery. Enjoy your sweaters, ladies!

What are ENR's? Thanks.

Valued Contributor

Frowning. Mine is still ""in process"".