Esteemed Contributor

Re: New Vendors are too pricey for me!

@makena

It's Dec 2016 and the economy has been at it's best since 2007. 

Keep Your Face To The Sunshine and You Will Not See The Shadow
Honored Contributor

Logo is Loco.  The prices are outrageous for the garments and, yes, I agree they are for a young audience.  Denim & Co. has certainly raised their prices and need to come back down to Earth!  That's why the Q and retail stores can have so many sales because the mark up is so high.  Cat Very Happy

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

You must take into consideration the varying cost of living in different areas of the country. An item from a specific manufacturer may sell for $10 in some areas of the country and $50 in other areas. The cost of a pizza in NYC or LA is much different than the cost of a pizza in Pittsburgh. I used to work with a nurse who left LA where he made $75 /hour and barely was able to make ends meet and had a part time second job to come to Pittsburgh to work for $25/hour and said his life style was so much better making 1/3 the money in Pittsburgh that he did not mind at all putting up with the bad weather.

So a $50 top may seem ridiculously expensive to some of us and would just be normal to others.

Contributor

I agree with you 100%.  Can't even find anything to buy anymore.  It used to be when a Denim and Company show came on, I wanted everything.  Now they can have a 3 hour show and don't find a thing I want!!

Valued Contributor

@Tanzanite10

Well said...............

Honored Contributor

It's the garments, not the vendors.    

I no longer buy clothing on QVC because I really prefer to try things on at the local B&M stores, where I can get better deals.

I've whittled down purchases to just makeup or jewelry because returning them is easy .... and paying for my own returns is preferable, IMO.   

Hey, keep in mind that when it comes to retailers,  QVC is not the only game in town!

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Qvc clothing doesn't appeal to me. Plus it really wouldn't fit because I am tiny. And it is way overpriced. I have been buying clothes on vanity. They always have buy one get one half off. There stuff is great quality and is so soft when you get it. This fall I bought 2 pair of jeans and five tops for $180. Plus I have a vanity so I can return if I needed. Plus their jeans you can but by waiste size and inseam.