Honored Contributor

I will pass on this......

Respected Contributor
At first glance, I wasn't impressed. However I spent a bit of time, looked over the fabric, fit and decided I'm very interested in the Spice! He will sneak peak the pants shortly.
Super Contributor

Must have all three!!! Absolutely gorgeous!!!

Honored Contributor
On 2/8/2014 Mustangshar said: At first glance, I wasn't impressed. However I spent a bit of time, looked over the fabric, fit and decided I'm very interested in the Spice! He will sneak peak the pants shortly.

shar, I'm all for adding some russet spice to my wardrobe. Just hope my hips cooperate. This tunic is lovely and will add a zesty touch to our look, I think.

It is definitely something different.

You know, Louis's talent is like the hydra serpent/monster in Greek mythology. Every time Hercules lopped off one of its nine heads, two more would grow in its place. So it is for me and getting ahead in the "I-don't-need-anything-more-from-this-Linea-season" game. Every time I think I have the advantage, Louis pulls out something new, intriguing and gorgeous. When will I learn? And there are two, as in tunic and necklace. Arggghhh.

Respected Contributor
I love the colors, the fabric and the simple style. I can definitely see this with Capri leggings and sandals this summer. I also love the matching necklaces.
Respected Contributor
You know...there's no stretch, so that said...idn. I may go up a size? Just for the hip thing. Looks like it could even be belted?
Honored Contributor

I probably will have to go up a size. Let's wait to see what the Click Here states for measurements. It looks as though it could be belted. For me, I would choose a slim belt.

Super Contributor
Wonder what the cost will be, I would so love to have all three colors
Esteemed Contributor

I think I am both too short and too curvy for this one. I am also not a fan of woven poly.

I do like the violet color.

Goldie76: your hydra serpent description. Hilarious and so true!

LOVING the beaded necklaces with and without the tunics!

Respected Contributor
I am definitely a pear so will size up but I really do wanna get this bod into this beautiful tunic- will breathe in - stand tall and pray. Won't hurt to starve a bit too - I will give it a good try though!