Super Contributor
On 4/21/2014 GraceCO said:
On 4/21/2014 NaturalBornWoman said:

Went with the Black/Dark Suntan for casual & to <em>'really dress it up'</em> for dinner. Another great travel piece from LDO! Louis' embroidered clothing is top notch!

NBW, you got the color I craved!! I was too slow pulling the trigger on this tunic, but got the wisteria. Can't go wrong with any of the colors really. Enjoy your tunic!!

Just add some Turq gemstone jewels & off ya go to light up everybody's day including your own!

This design is SO good - it's sure to be a reorder. Remember to stalk if your heart bleeds for the Black combo, but like you said - ALL colors are great!

btw - what did ya think about that jewelry case from HSN? I just order more (2) for gifts for my sisters in the Midwest w/free shipping. What color did ya get?

Respected Contributor

Well, I blew it---missed the Black---didn't realize it was Georgette---decided I wanted it and it was gone. Will have to stalk a Medium---but I doubt anyone is sending theirs back or cancelling. Drat!

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Respected Contributor

I wanted black too, then thought I'd try another color when it was gone, but nothing left. It really is getting silly about how few items they bring in - this tunic is beautiful and can be worn multi-seasons especially in that sophisticated black. If they had shown it on the LR Show or PM style they could have sold thousands.

Valued Contributor

XS is available in the Black.

Gone.

Respected Contributor

Anyone remember this beauty? I just found it in my closet here in AZ---couple of beads missing on shoulder, otherwise, perfect.

Linea by Louis DellOlio Beaded Crinkle Silk Caftan

Super Contributor
On 4/21/2014 Sheesh said:

Anyone remember this beauty? I just found it in my closet here in AZ---couple of beads missing on shoulder, otherwise, perfect.

That's a very pretty vintage Linea - Victor Costa brought the Q many beaded designs back in the day. My shopping history began in early 2009 with Linea, yet my Mother gifted me a few of Louis ' Boucle' jackets trimmed in real Leather - still got 'em, still wear 'em.

Your closet must hold many, many timeless pieces Sheesh!

My late lunch date just arrived - hope you're wearing your sunscreen & getting a healthy dose of that glorious desert - what vaca's are all about!

Frequent Contributor

I did not remember that Louis would be on air today! Luckily I saw the tunic posted early this morning and grabbed my usual size small in black. Now I'm wondering if I should have ordered the medium. I needed the medium in the Ikat tunic due to my wide shoulders so I sure hope this is not too tight!

I REALLY wish the matching tan sateen pants would have posted today as well so I'd have the whole outfit (with a savings on postage!)

Super Contributor
On 4/21/2014 GraceCO said:

I managed to order the wisteria, because the black/twig was sold out! I think this will be a wonderful go-to tunic for spring/summer over white jeans. I have a very pricey Tory Burch tunic that I love, but this tunic easily rivals that one at 1/4 of the price!

I'm amazed that the wisteria is less in demand, Grace, but I'm thrilled I was able to get exactly what I wanted. I think that combination is a knockout, not something you see every day, and a reflection of all the beautiful flowers we'll soon be seeing. I like brights more for the summer, and it'll look beautiful with my aqua jeans. I think you made a great choice, and I know I did!

Respected Contributor
On 4/21/2014 NaturalBornWoman said:
On 4/21/2014 Sheesh said:

That's a very pretty vintage Linea - Victor Costa brought the Q many beaded designs back in the day. My shopping history began in early 2009 with Linea, yet my Mother gifted me a few of Louis ' Boucle' jackets trimmed in real Leather - still got 'em, still wear 'em.

Your closet must hold many, many timeless pieces Sheesh!

My late lunch date just arrived - hope you're wearing your sunscreen & getting a healthy dose of that glorious desert - what vaca's are all about!

Oh, heck, NBW, I'm not on vacation---I've just changed locales, but still working up at 5:00 AM here for 8:00AM EST conference calls! Good news is that my cocktail hour starts at 4 PM without guilt!

Super Contributor

It's always 4 o'clock somewhere - LOL!