Respected Contributor
On 4/21/2014 Sheesh said:

Anyone remember this beauty? I just found it in my closet here in AZ---couple of beads missing on shoulder, otherwise, perfect.

Linea by Louis DellOlio Beaded Crinkle Silk Caftan

Sheesh, I own this one, too!! I just "acquired" it online and was so pleased when I tried it on. Makes me feel a little better about not getting the black/tan in this new tunic. Hope you enjoy wearing it in style Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor
On 4/21/2014 H20gal said:
On 4/21/2014 GraceCO said:

I managed to order the wisteria, because the black/twig was sold out! I think this will be a wonderful go-to tunic for spring/summer over white jeans. I have a very pricey Tory Burch tunic that I love, but this tunic easily rivals that one at 1/4 of the price!

I'm amazed that the wisteria is less in demand, Grace, but I'm thrilled I was able to get exactly what I wanted. I think that combination is a knockout, not something you see every day, and a reflection of all the beautiful flowers we'll soon be seeing. I like brights more for the summer, and it'll look beautiful with my aqua jeans. I think you made a great choice, and I know I did!

You just gave me a good idea, H2oGal! Was thinking about pairing this tunic with white jeans, but the aqua jeans will be perfect with it! I forgot they were available. I wonder why Louis didn't style this tunic with those jeans in the presentation, because I now see he did so on his blog. Thank you for the reminder! I think we made a great choice, tooSmile

NaturalBornWoman said: btw - what did ya think about that jewelry case from HSN? I just order more (2) for gifts for my sisters in the Midwest w/free shipping. What color did ya get?

I ordered the tan, but didn't get free shipping! It's a bit large, but I really like it when I'm not using just my carry-on. I'm ordering another one for my daughter, so I'll be on the lookout for the on-air presentation with free S&H. Thanks, again, for pointing me to that. And, btw--my husband ordered the copper ankle support!! If his tennis game improves without the cranky ankle issue, he has YOU to thankSmiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Got my tunic finally and it's way too short. I'm so disappointed. It hits at high hip and even looks like it's made for a petite. This length issue is so frustrating! I've purchased tunics at QVC from Isaac Mizrahi that are ""regular"" sizes and not for talls and the length is PERFECT. Here's one that I especially love:

http://www.qvc.com/Isaac-Mizrahi-Live!-Woven-Tunic-w-Multicolored-Soutache-Trim-Search-Results.produ...

Super Contributor
On 4/30/2014 GraceCO said:

Got my tunic finally and it's way too short. I'm so disappointed. It hits at high hip and even looks like it's made for a petite. This length issue is so frustrating! I've purchased tunics at QVC from Isaac Mizrahi that are "regular" sizes and not for talls and the length is PERFECT. Here's one that I especially love:

http://www.qvc.com/Isaac-Mizrahi-Live!-Woven-Tunic-w-Multicolored-Soutache-Trim-Search-Results.produ...

Isaac Mizrahi Live! Woven Tunic w/ Multicolored Soutache Trim

Wow, that's beautiful Grace! The Linea tunic is a good 3-4 inches shorter and probably great on the petite ladies. Sorry this one didn't work out.
Respected Contributor
On 5/2/2014 Debbie1426 said:
On 4/30/2014 GraceCO said:

Got my tunic finally and it's way too short. I'm so disappointed. It hits at high hip and even looks like it's made for a petite. This length issue is so frustrating! I've purchased tunics at QVC from Isaac Mizrahi that are "regular" sizes and not for talls and the length is PERFECT. Here's one that I especially love:

Isaac Mizrahi Live! Woven Tunic w/ Multicolored Soutache Trim

Wow, that's beautiful Grace! The Linea tunic is a good 3-4 inches shorter and probably great on the petite ladies. Sorry this one didn't work out.

Thanks, Debbie. I was disappointed, but there will be others I'm sure that work. This Mizrahi tunic is pretty special. The fit is great (not boxy) and the fabric is a silky linen blend that's light and doesn't wrinkle. I love it.

Super Contributor

I'm sorry that didn't work out for you Grace. I know you're 5'9" and it seems strange that the tunics seemed to fit well on the models who share your statuesque height, sometimes being even taller. I agree that it was a bit shorter than I expected, and it also was more fitted than I thought it would be. At 5'7" it works for me, but I'm glad you have something similar, and linen is a perfect fabric for summer, with natural breathability. I love the trim around the neckline and hem.

Respected Contributor
On 5/2/2014 H20gal said:

I'm sorry that didn't work out for you Grace. I know you're 5'9" and it seems strange that the tunics seemed to fit well on the models who share your statuesque height, sometimes being even taller. I agree that it was a bit shorter than I expected, and it also was more fitted than I thought it would be. At 5'7" it works for me, but I'm glad you have something similar, and linen is a perfect fabric for summer, with natural breathability. I love the trim around the neckline and hem.

Thanks, H2Ogal. I guess it depends on your definition of "fitting well" and how long you like your tunics to be. On Jac, the tunic is hitting at high hip. I think I'm a bit longer waisted than the Linea models, but I like my tunics to be 3-4 inches longer than this one, so it covers the rear end, frankly. I think longer is more elegant and that's what Isaac Mizrahi offers in the tunic above. The nicest thing about Isaac's tunic is it's not a "tall" option, but his regular sizing. Isaac got it right.

Super Contributor
Grace, I ordered this tunic on your recommendation. Love the color combination - so elegant! I also have just the right narrow, black cigarette pants that I think will work great and be perfect for my trip to Charleston next month.
Honored Contributor

Grace - Love that Isaac tunic. I am always drawn to that color combination but unfortunately it does not look good on me. Love that this tunic is not poly.

Debbie1426 - Narrow black pants with the tunic is going to be stunning!

Respected Contributor

Debbie, I think you will love Isaac's tunic and wearing it with narrow black pants is a great look. That's exactly how I wear it! Enjoy your trip to Charleston next month. I think you'll reach for this outfit again and again--hope it works for you.

DiAnne, I think the tunic comes in other colors. And, the fabric is wonderful, which is why it's a bit pricier, but worth every penny. Compared to a Tory Burch tunic, it's a bargain!