Trusted Contributor

New Top A258801 in Smokey Taupe

Did anyone get this one time only during Lori's last visit in the Smokey Taupe color? Looks very brown on-line and am hoping it is a much lighter shade like mushroom, etc.

Anyone who got this color, PLEASE ADVISE.

Thanks so much.

Super Contributor

Re: New Top A258801 in Smokey Taupe

No .... And ... there's no video!

It looks like the color that's frequently called ""greige"" - a cross between grey and beige. It's just so difficult to define the color without seeing it in person.

Trusted Contributor

Thanks for input. I totally agree. I am afraid that I posted a rant when this was the one time only in her show and sold out before presentation. I am sorry I was such a grump, but this just drives me nuts.

We really need to see colors on air even if item is going fast. Mostly because the names assigned for colors are so ridiculous at times, it is really important. Wish QVC would find a way to feature items in these circumstances without presentation so that we do not have to get aggravated. Especially when it is a new color for Lori's line, which this is.

Here I go venting again. Sorry, but this is important.

Super Contributor

They showed it briefly and one of the models had it on before it sold out. The color to me was a mushroom with Lori's usual rose/pink undertones, somewhere between grey and her maple color. Sorry, but it's so hard to describe Lori's colors {#emotions_dlg.blush}

Trusted Contributor

Okiebug, thanks for responding. I really appreciate your input. I love Lori's colors, but sometimes I can see that it just will not work for me. Sounds like it may be too dark a shade for me to take a chance, I just hate doing returns, like everyone else.

Thanks again.