New Contributor

Could someone who has received these already please let me know if the tights have a control top?

Thanks in advance.

Contributor
On 8/31/2014 Brooches and Bracelets said:

Could someone who has received these already please let me know if the tights have a control top?

Thanks in advance.

Ditto. I have the same question but possibly for a different reason:

I love the look of tights but can't stand wearing them because they feel like they cut me in half even though I usually size up two sizes to avoid this. I passionately dislike control tops - there are alternate foundations I prefer for control/firming. So, my fingers are crossed for non-control tops and comfortable waist.

Super Contributor

I have the opaque version, and they are not a control top tight, although they do have 14% spandex in them. They feel good on - easy to get on, stretchy, and comfortable. HTH.

Respected Contributor
On 8/31/2014 DiamondDeb said:

Thanks in advance.

Ditto. I have the same question but possibly for a different reason:

I love the look of tights but can't stand wearing them because they feel like they cut me in half even though I usually size up two sizes to avoid this. I passionately dislike control tops - there are alternate foundations I prefer for control/firming. So, my fingers are crossed for non-control tops and comfortable waist.

I know the opaque tights and the Animal Instinct tights do not have a control top. I have not received any of the fancy tights yet, but Louis would have said on his website if they had control tops, so my guess is no.

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks in advance.

I asked this question of him early on and he said none of this round of tights has control top. If the line is successful, he'll add that feature going forward. I don't know if it's a manufacturing issue or maybe they're more expensive but that's the answer.

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
New Contributor

Ladies,

Thanks for your replies. I'm also one who does not do control top.

Off to order - now, to figure out my size....

Respected Contributor

Ladies,

Thanks for your replies. I'm also one who does not do control top.

Off to order - now, to figure out my size....

To find you size is really easy. They are very true to B&M sizes. The size chart is very clear. I'm a B in stores and a B in the Linea tights.
Respected Contributor

In one of the articles I read where Louis was still with Anne Klein he mentioned doing accessories, including hosiery. I wouldn't be surprised if he still has connections with vendors he used years ago.

Trusted Contributor

Ladies. I am on waitlist for the solid opaque style tights. Thrilled to see extended sizes, and am hopeful that these will work for me. Never been able to get good fit in tights.

I see all 5 star reviews on all styles. If you want to keep these coming, please post your request to QVC. Word of mouth will be the only promotion for these tights (no on-air presentation planned), so be sure to let QVC know how you feel on these boards. Hopefully, all Linea ladies will campaign for these.

Thanks.

Respected Contributor

Other than reviews what do you recommend for promoting tights? Does QVC read our forum and would it make sense to also put it in the fashion forum.

When I wanted a Joan Rivers jacket reordered (it sold out in five minutes in the color I wanted) I did all of the above and FaceBook. Does the Q read Jaq's FB or is there another one.

The jacket was reordered!

I wasn't around for the write in letters and do not have the address. Could someone post it?