Trusted Contributor

If you want a peek at the look of the lace back tights, go to video for A236144 sweater with side buttons. Louis' wife is wearing the tights in the presentation. Much better look at the design than the on-line photos.

Hope this may help someone decide.

Respected Contributor
Ok, I'm taking the plunge and ordered 2 pair. Yesterday, I went to local Mall and bought 2 pairs of Sam Edelson booties in buttery soft Italian leather. Finally a pair that doesn't hurt my ankles, got black and walnut.Smiley Happy. So I am ready for tights, just hope I'm ready for sitting in them all day at work, lol
Contributor

Ladies-

A most gracious ""thank you"" for your input. I have ordered 2 pair of the lace-back. One in each color. I'm sure I will love them!

Respected Contributor
Well I'm glad they don't have control tops! I think with all the stretch, you don't need it. If they had, I wouldn't have ordered. Control tops just a nasty thing sitting all day in them. Looking forward to getting them!
Honored Contributor

There is a thread over on the Fashion Forum called Tights? to which people here can add some input to those who want to know more about the Linea Body tights.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Valued Contributor
On 9/1/2014 Mustangshar said: Ok, I'm taking the plunge and ordered 2 pair. Yesterday, I went to local Mall and bought 2 pairs of Sam Edelson booties in buttery soft Italian leather. Finally a pair that doesn't hurt my ankles, got black and walnut.Smiley Happy. So I am ready for tights, just hope I'm ready for sitting in them all day at work, lol

I think you'll really like them, Shar. They're super stretchy, but don't bag at the ankles as some tights do because of length issues, & so comfortable, & that includes the waist. And they really do correspond very well to B&M sizes.

Respected Contributor
Mine should be here Monday.