Contributor

New Susan Graver TSV on June 12

There is a new TSV on June 12 th.,does anyone know what it is?
Valued Contributor

Re: New Susan Graver TSV on June 12

Watch her facebook page. She always gives hints a few days before the airing of the TSV. She just had a short sleeved printed tiered top TSV in the UK (very cute). Perhaps, it could be that top in U.S.???

Whatever it is, I hope it's a goodie!

Super Contributor

If it's another cardigan and tank combo I'm going to scream.

Frequent Contributor

mtnbikegirl...after seeing your post I searched for the tiered short sleeve top that was sold on QVC UK....I agree....it's really pretty. I would love to see this offered on QVC. I'm a big fan of Susan's 3/4 sleeve tiered tops, but I would love to see a short sleeve one! This would be a great TSV here!

Occasional Contributor

Hey, Susan, I am still waiting for the heavy liquid knit straight leg pant with pockets! I will not be buying any more pants ever, without pockets. I need a place for my cell phone and a tissue!
New Contributor

I sooo hope it's your Susan Graver French Terry Dress w/Front Patch Pockets, the sleeveless one! Perfect length, but smaller sizes were all gone. Please bring this back in more sizes Medium and under, before summer is over!!

Respected Contributor

I received an e-mail and it is a cold shoulder beaded dolman sleeve top for $39.98. The sleeves are 3/4 sleeves and there is beading around the neck and around the cold shoulder opening on each sleeve.

Honored Contributor

On 6/10/2014 itsmagic said:

I received an e-mail and it is a cold shoulder beaded dolman sleeve top for $39.98. The sleeves are 3/4 sleeves and there is beading around the neck and around the cold shoulder opening on each sleeve.

I am not a fan of the Cold Shoulder. It looks dated to me. I bought a black dress years ago for a Wedding with a Cold Shoulder but just don't like the look for today.

Honored Contributor

Is it liquid knit?

Super Contributor

A255384 Susan Graver Liquid Knit® Cold Shoulder Beaded Dolman-Sleeve Top