Honored Contributor

I know most of you prefer the long bermuda, so here are some new ones.

From J Brand   12" inseam   Made in USA

From Frame  inseam, 15.5"  Made in USA

Le Vintage Bermuda -- Heartbreaker

From 3X1  100% cotton Selvidge. Knee shorts  Made in USA  9" inseam

I love this one.  Vingtage short  If you got the legs, flaunt it.  Inseam 2.5"  From Frame

Le Vintage Short -- Halen

Frame  Bermuda.  Love the colors from Frame  inseam 15.5"

hover

Esteemed Contributor

I like the longer length short.That length is my go to during the summer.

Esteemed Contributor

That is the way I dress in the summer. I would wear all of these looksHeart wonderful thread O/P thank you.Smiley Very Happy

Honored Contributor

I have a few pairs of frayed-hem Bermuda shorts. I like to cuff them up, making them a little shorter, and more finished-looking.

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Trusted Contributor

I have several pairs of Soft Surrounding knee length and knee length denim I’ve had shortened from jeans that aren’t my favorites for various reasons. I'm 74 and that length was the only one I’d wear when in my teens and early 20s. 

I remember we'd cut off our jeans and roll them up...to hide the raggedy edges..a couple of time to just above the knee.

Honored Contributor

wouldn't have to hide the raggedy edges now days LOL

If anybody has old paint splatterd pants, shorts that has holes you'd be

stylin' now.

Honored Contributor
I have, and wear cut off with ragged-y edges of about 5"-6" length, I wear them for yard work and while hanging out at the pool all summer long. I do NOT wear them out in public however, I'm too old for that. So, that being said, I would not pay big bucks for them, but use worn old jeans and just cut them off, lol. I am 68 years old, and while not as good as they once were, my legs are surprisingly, still ok to be seen.
"To each their own, in all things".
Respected Contributor

I love the Bermuda length.  I am an older woman and I live in walking shorts and Bermuda shorts with tee shirts all summer.  I also like ankle pants.  I am tall and hate my thighs and Bermuda shorts conceal the worst and expose the best of my legs.  I am tall so 12 to 13 inch inseam on shorts are perfect for me. 

Honored Contributor

I'm 5'4" with short legs.  All of my Bermudas fall below my knee, Capri length, which is just fine with me.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

BTW, love these sandals! Does anyone know what brand they are? @lolakimono?

IMG_1380.JPG

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~