Honored Contributor

New Quacker Factory cardigan...

[ Edited ]

A393401

Wow! It is stunning...LOVE the blue one and put it on my wishlist. It's a bit pricey, but the printed design/pattern is all over it. I can see myself wearing it with a white tank & dark wash jeans.

I thought I'd share for any who just missed the presentation with Angel on QVC2  Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

Re: New Quacker Factory cardigan...

@Susan Louise wrote:

A393401

Wow! It is stunning...LOVE the blue one and put it on my wishlist. It's a bit pricey, but the embroidery is all over it. I can see myself wearing it with a white tank & dark wash jeans.

I thought I'd share for any who just missed the presentation with Angel on QVC2  Smiley Happy

I watched @Susan Louise  but was real disappointed in what they offered. 

I'm afraid QF is on the way out, b/c they just go year to year w/o expanding. David Dingl seems to keep Joan Rivers going, but to me it doesn't look like QF is even trying. 

If they would open up to just a little less accroutments, they might bring a lot more customers in.

Honored Contributor

Thanks, I do like it.

Something I found out is that there are lots of size 2X people who buy clothes on QVC.

I was a size 1X and could always buy it.  Now, due to my belly I feel like a 2X fit s better...they sell out of that size all of the time.

It won’t take much and I’ll loose the inch or so and I’ll be back into my1X.

I'm trying to build up my clothes in yellow.  I love red so I have lots of red.

Do any of you suddenly realize you have an inordinate number of clothing pieces in a particular color?

I also realized I don’t have many in blue!  That seems strange to me because I’ve read before that many people like the color blue.

Super Contributor

I agree the price is high but despite that and the fact that i normally don't wear yellow, it really caught my eye and i decided to take a chance on it. If i am less than in love with it when i see it in person, it will go back. If there were more clothes in pale, cool yellow, i could wear them but anything warm-based or gold makes my complexion look bad. Im hoping i can put another color under this cardigan that will help. 

Super Contributor

It looks to me like the flowers are printed - did Angel say embroidered?

Honored Contributor

The price is stunning!!!

Honored Contributor

@VancouverUSAgal wrote:

I agree the price is high but despite that and the fact that i normally don't wear yellow, it really caught my eye and i decided to take a chance on it. If i am less than in love with it when i see it in person, it will go back. If there were more clothes in pale, cool yellow, i could wear them but anything warm-based or gold makes my complexion look bad. Im hoping i can put another color under this cardigan that will help. 

@VancouverUSAgal  I also can't wear those same shades of yellow for the same reason...

Please post back when you receive it and let us know what you think. I really like the snaps & 3/4 sleeves too Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@VancouverUSAgal wrote:

It looks to me like the flowers are printed - did Angel say embroidered?

@VancouverUSAgal  Oops...my bad. I'll update the OP. The title of the top also states it is printed. I totally overlooked it and assumed it was embroidered.  sFun_crazyhammer.gif

TY for the HU...

Now that I think about it, in a way, it's good that it is not actually all embroidered. That would add on a bit of weight to the cardigan which wouldn't be good for Spring/Summer. It is still lovely though. Smiley Happy

Contributor

I so agree- a breath of fresh air in either color.  So much better than Izaac's cardigans.  I also really enjoyed her presentation and the fun gentleman who is the graphic designer for her clothing.  Such a delight to watch both of them.  Happy spring thoughts to all.Item A393401

Honored Contributor

product thumbnail

♥Surface of the Sun♥