Honored Contributor

Re: New QVC Fashion Brand - All Worthy by Hunter McGrady

at least it's something new 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

She's listed as size 16.  Is that considered plus size?

Look, it's going to be tough anyway.  The dress will not make you skinny (even if you wearing the reliable black) You're sill going to be fat.  Even if you say curvy.  A lot of skin is exposed.  And it's not so much weight as it's age too.  A much older woman is not going to want to see so much skin exposed.  So the dress would be nicer without so much exposed.   This model is quite young with a very pretty face.  She's not Tess Holiday.

Honored Contributor

@Trix wrote:

@Chi-town girl  I can believe that QVC is trying to bring in a new demographic with these lines created by folks who have strong social media followings.  I wish her well.  There is definitely a market for a fashion spokesperson whom those at the upper end of the size demographic can relate to (in terms of physical appearance). We know it will take more than cute clothes and popular lovely young woman as the face of the brand for success, so hopefully, the clothes will be well made and at price points where the appeal to buy could be broader. 

I agree @Trix . Most likely the sales volume will be from her social connections/followers -tapping into a new customer base. 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Regular Contributor

Like the brand, but I am wondering who is doing the styling...this skirt is really cute but the boots are horrific with it.  

q v c.png