Valued Contributor

When did they start raising the price of items on clearance? On 8-22-13 I purchased two Jen Rade tops. I got one in the heather grey and one in the beetle. Both were on clearance for $16.71 each and now the clearance price is $32.64. That is almost double what I paid!

When did this practice start? The top is A231945

Super Contributor

I thought QVC states that prices always go down unless specified as a one time only price or TSV.

I'd call customer service to see if it is a mistake.

Valued Contributor

Pricing on the Q is notorious for meaning absolutely nothing - ""sale"" ""clearance"" ""TSV"" ""lunchtime special"" - I've bought items on ""clearance"" and sometime later seen the same item on ""sale"" at a higher price. I don't get it either.

Honored Contributor

Is it possible you purchased the top as a Lunchtime Special?

I've seen items really reduced from clearance to a LTS and if they don't sell out, they go back up to a clearance price.

Honored Contributor

I attributed some of this pricing nonsense to the executive who just left. I thought things might return to the previous more ethical way of doing things. Evidently not.

Super Contributor
On 10/3/2014 LipstickDiva said:

Is it possible you purchased the top as a Lunchtime Special?

I've seen items really reduced from clearance to a LTS and if they don't sell out, they go back up to a clearance price.

Yes, and just to add that items are usually "limited quantity price" before they go on LTS, then when the LTS goes away, they go back to regular clearance price which can be quite a bit more than LQ or LTS pricing.