Honored Contributor

Re: New Palm Frond Jewelry Sneak Peeks

thanks seka.....i DO remember him saying that he cut back on the number of fronds for the new necklace and that the chain was not as heavy looking as the original. thanks for showing the original necklace. LOVE the bigger link on the vintage necklace.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

On 3/15/2014 sunshine45 said:

thanks seka.....i DO remember him saying that he cut back on the number of fronds for the new necklace and that the chain was not as heavy looking as the original. thanks for showing the original necklace. LOVE the bigger link on the vintage necklace.

Me too! Love the original!

Respected Contributor

On 3/15/2014 Goldie76 said:
On 3/15/2014 author said:

I will fight you all off for the silver long version of this amazing design! I missed the silver fishie but this one must come home to me. This is the BEST fashion jewelry! I have quit even looking at the expensive "real" stuff since Linea jewelry entered my life.

Dear me, it looks as though the "Palm Frond Wars" have begun. {#emotions_dlg.rolleyes} We Linea Ladies are a hoot! I hope so much that there are enough to go around this time. QVC can put a stop to this "warfare" if they'd just buy enough at the start.

That is an understatement{#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}

Honored Contributor

These are the moments I wish I was taller so I could carry off these grand designs!! I hope whoever gets these pieces enjoys them in good health!!

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Respected Contributor

After seeing the ""original"" I now think I might want the short version as well in silver. I wonder if QVC ordered more than a dozen of each? Sigh.

Super Contributor

I really prefer the original.... :-/
Honored Contributor

just a fyi.....i had the silver pierced earrings on waitlist and i just received an email saying they are canceling my waitlist order. not sure if this means they are not bringing this back OR it wont be back for a long time.

so glad i DO have the gold.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Trusted Contributor

On 3/15/2014 yarnaholic1963 said: I really prefer the original.... :-/

I'm sure he would have done it that way, but QVC would never go for what the price would have to be. It's OK with QVC to offer $1600 JR bracelets, but $200 for Linea seems to be out of their "comfort zone."

Honored Contributor

The chain of the Windchime (first one), sometimes called Waterfall, necklace is more akin to the chain on the original rendition of the Palm Frond. I would have paid $155, if need be, to have gotten that chain.