Honored Contributor
On 1/30/2015 LipstickDiva said:
On 1/30/2015 ChitownChica said:

QVC... Please consider Heather Hall from ShopHQ (soon to be Evine Live) to host PM Style. She would be a wonderful addition to QVC. I will not watch PM Style with Shawn because I feel she is not at all qualified to host such a cherishes fashion segment. She does not have her own sense of style nor self confidence when it comes to fashion. Therefore, how can she give other people advice recommendations? Heather Hall for the newest addition to QVC!!!!

{#emotions_dlg.blink}

QVC has enough capable hosts.

Super Contributor

I guess now that Lisa is gone, Shawn will be the one who is trashed all the time! It's too bad that so many get so much pleasure tearing someone apart!

Regular Contributor
On 1/30/2015 Daysdee said:
On 1/30/2015 LipstickDiva said:
On 1/30/2015 ChitownChica said:

QVC... Please consider Heather Hall from ShopHQ (soon to be Evine Live) to host PM Style. She would be a wonderful addition to QVC. I will not watch PM Style with Shawn because I feel she is not at all qualified to host such a cherishes fashion segment. She does not have her own sense of style nor self confidence when it comes to fashion. Therefore, how can she give other people advice recommendations? Heather Hall for the newest addition to QVC!!!!

{#emotions_dlg.blink}

QVC has enough capable hosts.

Heather Hall is gorgeous, and very stylish. I would love to see Bethany Lori, OrYany rep on PM style. Now that girl can rock it!

Valued Contributor

I love Friday night fashion. Friday nights are great for me because no homework to worry about doing with the kids. No school tomorrow. Pat and Jayne work so well together. It's great!

Frequent Contributor
Looking forward to PM Style with Shawn. She's one of my faves.
Honored Contributor
On 1/30/2015 kelsey17 said:
On 1/30/2015 tropics21 said:

sandra is boring, ill-prepared, always ready from her card, and interrupts terribly.

I agree.......glad Sandra isnt hosting.....I like Shawn...and I really enjoy Jayne Brown too....alone ...not with Pat.

i t a

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

Congratulations to Shawn and to QVC for choosing the best host for PM Style!

Shawn had my vote!!!

EEL

Regular Contributor
On 1/30/2015 rhondajune said: Shawn, like all the hosts, will be bubbly excited to sell you a bowl of dog do-do. I get disgusted at the lying & over-sized tactics. Ethics? Like clothes that don't cling (haha) or makeup that looks great (haha) to comfy shoes... (some, not all). The hosts care about one thing. THEIR PAYCHECKS & A MIRROR,
So true!
Contributor
So happy Shawn is the new host for PM style. She is my favorite!
Regular Contributor
On 1/30/2015 rhondajune said: Shawn, like all the hosts, will be bubbly excited to sell you a bowl of dog do-do. I get disgusted at the lying & over-sized tactics. Ethics? Like clothes that don't cling (haha) or makeup that looks great (haha) to comfy shoes... (some, not all). The hosts care about one thing. THEIR PAYCHECKS & A MIRROR,

Why so cynical? They are all doing their job which is very difficult. There is only one solution, please turn the Q off and watch something else if you feel that way.