Respected Contributor

Shawn will be great! She has the necessary energy. I wish they would keep the same time slot. Lisa R was her mentor at QVC.

Honored Contributor
On 1/30/2015 ChitownChica said:

QVC... Please consider Heather Hall from ShopHQ (soon to be Evine Live) to host PM Style. She would be a wonderful addition to QVC. I will not watch PM Style with Shawn because I feel she is not at all qualified to host such a cherishes fashion segment. She does not have her own sense of style nor self confidence when it comes to fashion. Therefore, how can she give other people advice recommendations? Heather Hall for the newest addition to QVC!!!!

{#emotions_dlg.blink}

Trusted Contributor

I think its fabulous that they gave it to Shawn. She has her own style and a wonderful personality. She is hip and fun and will do a great job. Lisa was getting boring and the show had lost its freshness and vigor. Shawn will bring life into the show.

Trusted Contributor

Thrilled, thrilled, thrilled!!!!! Shawn will be bring energy and STYLE to PMS ~ Love her fresh view on fashion! PMS had become stale and boring this will be AWESOME!

Valued Contributor

I like Shawn too...but its too late for me!

Not applicable

Love Shawn!! Love her personality & spunk! Looking forward to her hosting PMS!!!

Honored Contributor
I luv Shawn so it is all good for me.She is quirky but not crazy and seems to have a calm about her.I think if anyone can pull that show out of the heap,she is the one to do it.
Occasional Contributor
I agree...Sandra has no personality. Snore. Shawn was never a favorite but has grown on me. Let's face it-Lisa had a better way of presenting things. The others all seem to talk too much & too fast.
Trusted Contributor
On 1/30/2015 sparklestar said:

So glad it's Shawn. She's my favorite. She has a style all her own and it's current. YOU ROCK SHAWN!!!!!

She sure does have a style of her own!!!! Hahaha.
Occasional Contributor
On 1/30/2015 Squatty said: I agree...Sandra has no personality. Snore. Shawn was never a favorite but has grown on me. Let's face it-Lisa had a better way of presenting things. The others all seem to talk too much & too fast.

Other than Sandra having no personality, totally agree. Sandra, at least in my opinion isn't annoying like Shawn. Again.. Just my opinion...