Honored Contributor
Orange is my one of my favorite canvases for my good turquoise jewelry. Love that look!
Valued Contributor

I like orange. I have liked orange for a long time. My bridesmaids wore orange dresses.

I love orange and navy blue together. And I love Hermes orange.

Respected Contributor

I have an orange skirt and matching jacket that I love to wear around Halloween. 

Here I am in the skirt at our front door with some of my decorations. The witch standing at my left is a favorite, she cackles when you clap your hands. 

OrangeSklirt.jpg

Respected Contributor

My mom LOVES orange, always has.

I gave her the Roma 2 and the Dooney Nylon shopper in orange. She's even more fair skinned than i am and she pulls it off very well.

She never wears her orange bags with an all orange top only if it has some other colors as well. She doesn't match the bag with anything else orange and wears jeans and white shoes etc. She looks very chic. 

~Live with Intention~
Trusted Contributor

I love to pair orange with navy. My favorite orange top right now is a Linea Milano stitch sweater jacket A263783 that in the fall I wear with dark wash jeans, and in the spring/summer I pair with white denim and a navy top.  I will often add a Vera Bradley paisley scarf that has navy, orange, green, pink etc.. for an extra pop.

I have an Italian orange leather handbag my MIL pick up for me in Rome that surprisingly is very neutral.  I've worn it a lot this summer.

Honored Contributor

I like orange.  I have a dress and a few tops that are shades of orange.  I like orange with navy, blue jeans, tans, and browns.  I would never wear orange makeup though. 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: New Obsession: Orange

[ Edited ]

@LTT1... not sure if this is my exact bag, but mine is also an Oryany ... the color is about right.

Trusted Contributor
I love orange but never with black. Screams Halloween and not in a good way.
Honored Contributor

Not a fan of orange at all.  I  don't have any at all in my house or wardrobe!  YIt's in a red hair's pallete which is fine (I'm a winter!)  The one time I did buy it when I was in my twenties, (and a Liz outfit no less),  I realized it was an impulse buy looking for the change of seasons!  I only enjoyed it maybe twice and got rid of it!

Honored Contributor

I like orange - it's cheerful.Right now I have on a cantelope colored tee shirt.