Honored Contributor

@feline groovy  I am same in that the orange up near my face might not be good.  Love the items you posted... especially the bracelet!

My best color is watermelon... also hard to find and hard to determine due to computer monitors/pictures.  I will try to find a watermelon (it's in the cool range) and post it.

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

Thought I'd add these, just for funny.

poo tennis shoes.gif

Honored Contributor

I stepped out of comfort zone and ordered a orange palazzo pant set from One World on Evine.  Everytime I wear it I get compliments.  In fact I wore it yesterday and received a compliment.  I am thinking I will buy more orange pieces.Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Re: New Obsession: Orange

[ Edited ]

Orange has ALWAYS been my favorite color - since a very young person and even now. Am currently older than dirt and still wear my orange. Bought a very pretty tank top and matching cut out overshirt at Kohl's about a month ago. First time I wore it to church I believe everyone commented on it.

Forgot to mention my lipstick color is Orange Flip made by Revlon. Am panicking now after wearing that color since the 70s. I think they have stopped making it so have a few extra tubes and I still look for it everywhere. GREAT color.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Got this  but didn't wear it last year.  Waiting for fall this year andOC314_T6MH7 I'll break it out.

Honored Contributor

Keyhole Print Jacket

Honored Contributor

I love most of the choices here!  I need more orange in my wardrobe.  The good thing about orange, is that it's great for Autumn/Fall, too!

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

cat-lion-costume-bites-giraffe-1390233379S.gif

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

New and improved iPad posting on the boards here!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

2015-07-17 06.21.44.gif

too cute!  Wait for it... wait for it....