Regular Contributor

I just received a program guide from HSN  and they are premiering a new show called MOTTO fashions.  I remember this brand years ago on QVC.  I believe it was QVC ‘s own brand.  The shows are scheduled for Thursday, Sept. 27th.  The times are EST 6 am, 10 am & 4 pm. Just wanted to let you know that Motto is back on HSN. I bought a lot of Motto from QVC & I’m hoping this line will be just as good or better than before.

Honored Contributor

If you put this in the fashion forum you will most likely get a better response.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Regular Contributor

I just realized I hit Beauty instead of Fashion. Not sure how to change it.

Honored Contributor

You can edit your post and have the Mods move it over to the FF. @DeeDee14

I'm glad Motto is coming back!

Honored Contributor

It would be nice if HSN would give free shipping with Motto, sort of like the Q does with Du Jour.Woman Happy

Esteemed Contributor

I used to love - and wear! - Motto on QVC.  I'm curious to see if the style of this new Motto will be the same.  If so, I'll buy.   

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Honored Contributor

I guess their strategy of getting us to watch both channels is working.  I have pretty much gotten away from HSN in the past few years, replacing it with Evine.  I will hang in forever with QVC.

Honored Contributor

Thanks foe the info. I still have a Motto leather jacket from years ago. 

Honored Contributor

@DeeDee14 wrote:

I just received a program guide from HSN  and they are premiering a new show called MOTTO fashions.  I remember this brand years ago on QVC.  I believe it was QVC ‘s own brand.  The shows are scheduled for Thursday, Sept. 27th.  The times are EST 6 am, 10 am & 4 pm. Just wanted to let you know that Motto is back on HSN. I bought a lot of Motto from QVC & I’m hoping this line will be just as good or better than before.

@DeeDee14  Motto may be new to HSN, but not to Q or to me. I think I still have a cute ruffled denim jacket...Motto. On Q, Du Jour took Motto’s place as new, “of the moment” fashion. They own that brand.

Honored Contributor

@DeeDee14 wrote:

@DeeDee14  How did you receive a HSN program guide? I wish Q still enclosed one inside their package.