Respected Contributor

@Shanus I received mine in my lastest order from them. If you order something you will probably receved one too. I think it's something new they started doing. It's nice having it. 

Honored Contributor

I used to love Motto.  11 years ago Shawn were Motto before she started wearing high-end designers or her funky attire.  I like MOtto. 

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

For some reason I was reading Moto instead of motto so I was thinking edgy and contemporary but if you're comparing it to DuJour then perhaps it is?

Regular Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@DeeDee14 wrote:

I just received a program guide from HSN  and they are premiering a new show called MOTTO fashions.  I remember this brand years ago on QVC.  I believe it was QVC ‘s own brand.  The shows are scheduled for Thursday, Sept. 27th.  The times are EST 6 am, 10 am & 4 pm. Just wanted to let you know that Motto is back on HSN. I bought a lot of Motto from QVC & I’m hoping this line will be just as good or better than before.

@DeeDee14  How did you receive a HSN program guide? I wish Q still enclosed one inside their package.

It came in the package from HSN.  It seems like they only send their program guides out when it’s late in the month or a new month is just beginning. I don’t receive them very often.