Trusted Contributor

Re: New MOSAIC Top Now Available - A259615

On 10/16/2014 anniebethsmom said:

Ordered the mosaic top in mulberry and the sweaters in grey and stone- so happy!

Mom of Anniebeth: do you already own other tops in the poly/span fabric? If so, how's the sizing? Thanks!

Trusted Contributor

On 10/17/2014 JustJazzmom said:
On 10/17/2014 BonAtTheBeach said:

So, I have the cotton/span tunics in size 1X (perfect); the V-Neck Tunic Faux Shetland Sweater in 1X (little big - supposed to me) and the newest WK Cardigan with stunning buttons in 1X (perfect). But I've never tried any of the "jersey" knit tops (poly/span) - I REALLY NEED that new mosaic print top in mulberry. Would you pros suggest staying with the same size? And it's not like liquid knit, is it? Thanks!

It's similar to it (being a polyester/spandex blend) but it is a higher quality blend according to Louis (what he has said in the past).

Thanks, Jazz - I figured as much (knowing Louis). I'm guessing I should just stay with my 1X size.

Valued Contributor

On 10/17/2014 JustJazzmom said:

So, I have the cotton/span tunics in size 1X (perfect); the V-Neck Tunic Faux Shetland Sweater in 1X (little big - supposed to me) and the newest WK Cardigan with stunning buttons in 1X (perfect). But I've never tried any of the "jersey" knit tops (poly/span) - I REALLY NEED that new mosaic print top in mulberry. Would you pros suggest staying with the same size? And it's not like liquid knit, is it? Thanks!

It's similar to it (being a polyester/spandex blend) but it is a higher quality blend according to Louis (what he has said in the past).

Thanks, Jazz - I figured as much (knowing Louis). I'm guessing I should just stay with my 1X size.

I'll throw in my 2 c. & say stay with your normal size, BATB. This fabric is a really fluid & luxe jersey knit that takes color extremely well & feels wonderful on the body. If you're loving this print, I wouldn't hesitate.

Trusted Contributor

BonAtTheBeach- yes I do. My problem is that I seem to be between a medium and a large and there just isn't a size to coordinate! I usually order a large to accommodate my full bust (38DD) which will often leave the rest of the top somewhat loose, couple that with narrow shoulders and I am often in an ordering quaundary! I sew, so I will take in the side seams to make a top fit better. In this particular top, I took a chance and ordered the medium hoping I wouldn't have to alter it. I'm hoping it wasn't a mistake because I can see this top selling out quickly. The more I think about it I may just order the large to compare, even though I hate to have to return items. In WK, the mediums are perfect. I also kept the mediums in the new faux shetland sweaters- they were plenty roomy. Pants, skirts, blazers and dresses are all consistently a size large for me.

Don't know if this has been helpful but I would stay with your normal 1x size.